My Share Trading has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: My Share Trading.
Collection and Tracking of Personal Information: So that we can provide you with the most efficient and enhanced service, we may request information about you. In that event we collect personally identifiable information such as names, email addresses and demographic information such as age, gender and zip code. We also may collect your IP address, browser type, domain name, access times and referring Web site address. This information is collected both during registration on a site or in response to specific requests, for example when signing up for a newsletter, entering a sweepstakes or contest or answering a survey.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather demographic information for audience analysis.
We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of you as a user of this Website. This Website does not collect Personal Information about you except for information that you voluntarily provide (for example, when you submit an email to us with comments or when you voluntarily subscribe to our opt-in mailing list)
We may extend offers to users on behalf of our partners about a particular product or service that may be of interest to you, but we will never give out your name or personal information at any time without your permission. As result, although MyShareTrading may receive a fee from our partners for this service, MyShareTrading sends all the offers so that your personal information is never shared with any outside third party.
We may, at times, produce reports for advertisers containing aggregate information about our users such as demographic, age and online usage information. This allows us to work more closely with advertisers to provide content and offers that are most relevant to our users. We will never include any personal information of our users in these reports.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request; to conduct investigations of consumer complaints or possible breaches of law; to protect the integrity of our site and our property; to protect the safety of our visitors or others; to fulfill your requests; or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose information online (whether through MyShareTrading's services or any other service available online), personal or otherwise, that information can be collected and used by others. For example, if you use chat, forums, bulletin boards, your e-mail or if you post personal information online, you may receive unsolicited messages from others. MyShareTrading has no control over this use of your personal information.
We consider the following to be Personal Information: your name, address, phone number, date of birth, job, personal interests, credit card information, your e-mail address and data about the pages you visited on this Website.
This site contains links to other sites. My Share Trading is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Our online surveys ask visitors for contact information (like their email address) and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level). The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor's experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
We use outside advertising companies to display advertising on our site. Ads may contain cookies and may appear to be coming from our site, but in reality they are coming from our partners who are serving ads on our site. We do not have access to any information about you from cookies you might receive while visiting our site.
This site makes blogs, commenting, chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However in the event of a security breach of this site please note that no personal information of the visitors would be accessible online as none are stored locally.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)