Ausnet Services (AST) is Victoria's largest energy delivery service business owning and operating approximately $11 billion of electricity and gas distribution assets that connect into more than 1.3 million Victorian homes and businesses.
Ausnet owns and operates Victoria’s electricity transmission network, responsible for transporting electricity from generation sources. Ausnet customers covers over 700,000 electricity meters and over 600,000 gas meters.
Ausnet Services Company History
Ausnet Services was floated on the sharemarket on 14/12/2005.
Water Resources Group (WRG) is a water company that owns specific water treatment technologies and rights to ozone generation technology immediately applicable to water treatment. The Company’s initial product is its Advanced Seawater Reverse Osmosis (“ASWRO”) Desalination Plant incorporating the Company’s breakthrough technology, the Plasma Chemical Reactor (“PCR”) that produces ozone from ambient air for pre-treatment of water in place of chlorine.
Greenbox Group (GNB) is a licensed electricity retailer in NSW, VIC,QLD and SA and also holds licences for gas retailing in NSW and SA. It has no affiliation with an electricity distribution business. JGL’s target markets are residential customers, and small to medium enterprises. The company offers preset percentages of Green power for use for an additional rate per unit of electricity. GNB was listed on the Australian stockmarket (ASX) on 12 November, 1987.
ERM Power (EPW) is one of the leading electricity suppliers to the business customer market in Queensland and a growing presence in other States. It was listed on the Australian Stock Market (ASX) on 10 December, 2010. ERM Power develops, has ownership interests in, and operates low emission gas-fired power stations, sells electricity to the larger end of the business customer market, and has a small but complementary gas business focused on procurement of long term gas supplies.
Infratil (IFZ) is the Owner and operator of investments in the infrastructure and utilities sector in New Zealand, Australia and United Kingdom. Its principal investment sectors are energy, airports, public transport and the fuel refining, distribution and retailing business. IFZ was listed on the Australian stock market in 30 August, 2010. Investors can trade Infratil shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Prime Infrastructure Group (PIH) is a specialist infrastructure operator which owns and manages a portfolio of high quality infrastructure assets. Company invest in businesses across two operating platforms based on their underlying economic drivers – utilities and fee for service. Their portfolio of infrastructure assets is primarily in the energy and transport sectors located in Australasia, North America and Europe. Investors can trade Prime Infrastructure Group shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Carnegie Wave Energy (CWE), formerly Carnegie Corporation, is a wave energy and clean technology developer. The majority of CNM's resources are focused on developing the CETO Wave Technology (CETO). CETO coverts energy in the ocean's waves into zero-emission electricity and zero-emission desalinated water. CNM currently has CETO sites in Australia, Bermuda and Canada and is investigating other sites around the world. CNM also owns a number of emerging clean technologies.
Alinta Energy Group (AEJ) is a collection of power generation assets. AEJ holds a portfolio of generators, which vary by fuel type and geography. The portfolio also incorporates assets that represent the three generator types: peak, intermediate and base load generation. AEJ was listed on the Australian stock market as BBP in 11 December, 2006
WHL Energy (WHN) is an Australian publicly-listed company focused on developing and commercializing energy assets including wind energy, solar, biomass and clean fossil fuels. Investors can trade WHL Energy shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX). The company's previous name was Wind Energy Limited.
Viridis Clean Energy Group (VIR) is an energy infrastructure fund which invests in and manages a global portfolio of clean energy assets. Investment is focused on assets that generate electricity or other consumable energy produced from renewable, waste or low emission energy sources, including wind, hydro, biomass, geothermal, solar, waste fuel, coal seam methane and natural gas. The fund primarily targets equity investments but also considers debt or hybrid investments. VIR invests in Australia, UK, Germany and the US. VIR shares are traded on the Australian stock market.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)