Technology Hardware & Equipment
Car Parking Technologies (CPZ) is involved in car parking technology business since its acquisition of Meter Eye Ltd in 2011. Car Parking Technologies was listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) on 9 January 2007.
With a range of products marketed under the "Smart" brand, the company is proud to offer industry driven leading edge systems to commercial parking operators and regulatory authorities throughout New Zealand, Australia, Asia, the UK and Middle East.
Winmar Resources (WFE) was incorporated on 18 January 1999 as Inside Holdings Pty Ltd, the Company went through several name changes and was previously engaged in computer manufacturing, distribution and information technology equipment retailing. The Company was suspended from listing on the ASX on 22 July 2008 and subsequently, went into voluntary administration.
Q Technology Group (QTG) (formerly QRSciences Holdings Limited) design, development and sale of advanced technology systems, sub-systems, components and software for security related applications. Applications for its technologies and products include the detection of explosives and narcotics, metal detection and imaging, surveillance and monitoring.
Moore Australasia (MOV) is a totally independent company providing communication asset management and procurement management solutions supported by a national fulfilment and logistics service to Australia’s business organisations. A professional and innovative approach to communication Business-Process-Outsourcing ensures a tailored streamlined business management solution tailored to all your customer communication needs.
Dicker Data sells and ships, on average, more than a million dollars worth of computer equipment each working day. While the Company's roots are deep within the computer industry, in many ways it is now a specialist logistics company. It was listed on Australian stockmarket (ASX) on 24 January, 2011.
Anittel Group (AYG) is an Australian IP business telephony company and traditional business phone installer. The company provides traditional phone installation and telephony services through its wholly owned subsidiaries Sholl Communications and AK Communications Australia. The Company's other wholly owned subsidiary OneNetwork, provides business grade hosted IP telephony services.
TTA Holdings was founded as a manufacturer and supplier of innovative consumer electronic products. With a strong emphasis on the development and application of new technologies, TEAC soon grew to produce more than 3,000 different types of products, including consumer electronics, professional recording equipment and data storage products. TTA was listed on the Australian stock market in 16 February, 2006.
Saint Istvan Gold (SVG), formerly known as Optima ICM (OPI), is a manufacturer and supplier of personal computers, notebooks and servers to retail, education and government markets throughout Australia. SVG also offers hardware and system support. Its core business areas are managed services, consulting services, desktop and network support, deployment and manufacturing value-added services. Investors can trade Saint Istvan Gold shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Hostech (HTC) is an Australian IP business telephony company and traditional business phone installer. Hostech provides traditional phone installation and telephony services through its wholly owned subsidiaries Sholl Communications and AK Communications Australia. The Company's other wholly owned subsidiary OneNetwork, provides business grade hosted IP telephony services. Investors can trade Hostech shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
4C Security Solutions (FCS) is an international technology company dedicated in providing high end security solutions incorporating Biometric, Smart Card and Data Encryption technology for the Military & Government, Industrial & Medical, Transport, Entertainment & Lifestyle and Corporate & Private sector businesses. Investors can trade 4C Security Solutions shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)