Software & Services
Intiger Group (IAM) operates an Australian software development house and offshore processing platform dedicated to reducing the back office and operational costs within the Australian financial planning industry. Intiger Group developed and launched a proprietary software platform called LiLLY, which has been designed to digitise and automate core components of the financial planning process including the production of automated statements of advice.
Zyber Holdings (ZYB) is a technology company which allows businesses to transact, share data and collaborate across multiple devices and operating systems all within one, easy to install, secure centralized platform without leaving a digital footprint on anyone’s device. Zyber is the first solution to provide a completely secure platform from which to share and collaborate on sensitive data over open networks with anyone, on any device while eliminating the negligent end user as a threat.
Zyber Holdings (ZYB) Company History
Cre8Tek (CR8) is a technology company with technology solutions operations and development. The company is looking to expand its portfolio in tech solutions including: marketing solutions, application software, communication software, SaaS, online social networking services, and security and encryption. Mid-2016, the company acquired Flamingo. In late 2015, it acquired Global Agenda Technologies. The Flamingo platform owned by Cre8Tek, sells complex financial products online.
Cre8Tek Company History
CR8 was floated on the stockmarket on 03/07/1986.
Beauty Health Group (BHG) is an Australia-based company that plans to engage in retailing and distribution of products and services in the beauty and health markets. BHG was listed on the Australian share market on 17 August, 1994. During the fiscal year ended June 30, 2010, the company remained dormant and was considering the future direction. Progress is being made to change the company name and the nature of the business.
Welcome Stranger Mining (WSE) is a gold mining company. WSE was listed on 19 February, 1987. The "Welcome Stranger" was the name given to the largest alluvial gold nugget found in the world, with a calculated refined weight of 2,283 oz 6dwts 9 gr. It measured 61 cm (24 inches) by 31 cm (12.2 inches), and was discovered by John Deason and Richard Oates, both Cornish, at Moliagul, Victoria, Australia on 5 February 1869 about 9 miles north-west of Dunolly. CommSecure (CMS) provides e-business solutions and support.
CB Australia (CBK) Formerly known as Admerex is an Australia-based company. The Company is principally engaged in the management and operation of its Manila (Philippines) contact centre, servicing major banks and telecommunication companies. CBK was listed on the Australian stockmarket (ASX) on 11 October, 1984.
E-com Multi (ECE) is an Australia-based company. The Company is focused on buying and installing office technology and related equipment during the year ended June 30, 2009 (fiscal 2009). It was listed on the Australian Stock Market (ASX) on 17 January, 1991. The Company continues to hold its Internet based e-commerce and auction platform and associated technology, which it is focused on developing. Investors can trade E-com Multi shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Corum Group Limited (formerly Cosmos Limited) is an Australian-based IT company, specialising in payments and software applications. Cosmos's specialty products falls into three main areas: pharmacy software solutions, corporate payment solutions and real estate payment solutions. Corum Group integrated it operations with Amfac in 2004. It was listed on the Australian stock market in 1971, and its head office is located in Sydney. Investors can trade shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)