Software and Services - Australian Shares Scan
- Software and Services - Australian Stock Market Report
- Software and Services - Australian Sharemarket Scan
- ASX Stockmarket ASX200 Mid-Week Scan
- XII - LIC International Index
- XID - LIC Domestic Index
- XIC - LIC Composite Index
- Utilities - Australian Stock Market Report
- Consumer Services - Australian Stock Market Report
- Transportation - Australian Stock Market Report
Australian Software and Services - Australian Shares Scan - Quickly browse through the charts to detect patterns and trends. Great for Technical analysis. Charts shown display 100 MA + 50 EMA and a Custom MACD signal.
Shares Scanned 17th May 2010
- Software and Services Companies Australian Shares Scan
- ALTIUM LIMITED
- Altium (ALU) is an Australian-based engaged in the unified electronic product development solutions development and offering to designers and electronic engineers.
- COMPUTERSHARE LIMITED.
- Computershare Limited (CPU) is a financial market service and technologies provider to other listed companies, exchanges, investors and financial institutions.
- INTEGRATED RESEARCH LIMITED
- Integrated Research Limited (IRI) is aengaged in the development, design, as well as sale of systems and applications management computer software used for Internet protocol (IP telephony networks and business-critical computing.
- IRESS MARKET TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- IRESS Market Technology Limited (IRE) is an Australian based company engaged in the provision of trading, information, order management, compliance, financial planning systems, portfolio and related tools.
- ISS GROUP LIMITED
- ISS Group Limited (ISS) is an information and technology company. ISS is focused on developing and marketing application and software structure for gas, mineral and oil processing industries.
- ADACEL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- Adacel Technologies (ADA) is an Australian based holding company with subsidiaries engaged in supplying of advanced simulation and control systems and service for aviation and defence.
- ADMEREX LIMITED
- Admerex (ADL) is a company primarily engaged in the marketing, licensing, supporting, developing and investing in software solutions, receivables management centers for the banking and financial services, telecommunications and utilities industries and the provision of receivables and risk management consulting services.
- ANSEARCH LIMITED
- Ansearch (ANH) is a holding company engaged in several online media activities.
- APA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- APA Financial Services (APP) provides asset and investment portfolio administration services. The Company focuses on providing advanced technology and support facilities to financial planners, advisers and institutions.
- ASG GROUP LIMITED
- ASG Group (ASV) was incorporated in 1996 in Perth. The Company is principally engaged in the provision of information technology (IT) business solutions across Australia.
- ASIAN PACIFIC LIMITED
- Asian Pacific (AAS) is a holding Company that offers financial services.
- BRAVURA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Bravura Solutions (BVA) extends services in the areas of superannuation, pension, life insurance and investment. The Company also caters professional consulting services along with specialising in the development and maintenance of specialised administration and management software for use in the financial services business.
- ENTELLECT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Entellect Solutions (ESN) specialises in the development and marketing of web-based educational software for the global education market.
- ESERVGLOBAL LIMITED
- eServGlobal (ESV) is a telecommunications software solutions provider. The Company engages in the development and implementation of convergent charging and rating, mobile payment, network services and messaging products for in excess of 80 operators in mobile, fixed and IMS network environments.
- INFOMEDIA LTD
- Infomedia (IFM) provides electronic parts catalogue for the automotive industry. The Company has an extensive customer base for its automotive products comprising in excess of 60,000 franchised and independent auto dealers and independent auto trade repairers across more than 160 countries around the globe. The key products of the Company include Microcat, Partfinder and PartsImager electronic parts catalogue (EPC).
- MYOB LIMITED
- MYOB (MYO) caters software development and publishing solutions to small and medium enterprises worldwide. Its business operations are mainly held in Australia, United Kingdom and New Zealand.
- OAKTON LIMITED
- Oakton (OKN) is a leading provider of technology and business consulting services focusing on database and systems management services. Oakton delivers services across the lifecycle of systems and a wide range of different technologies. OKN extends services in the areas of IT strategy, solutions design, custom software development, packaged software implementation, information management, system integration solutions and management of its clients’ operational systems.
- OBJECTIVE CORPORATION LIMITED
- Objective Corporation (OCL) is a provider of information technology software and services, specialising in the provision of information management solutions based on Electronic Document and Records Management (EDRM) technologies. The Company develops applications that focus on document management, record keeping, workflow and web content management.
- Panorama Synergy
- Panorama Synergy (PSY) develops knowledge and information management software solutions. The Company is involved in the development and marketing of its knowledge management software, ST Synergy. The primary purpose of the ST Synergy software is to improve the profitability, competitiveness and management effectiveness of business relationships in the up-and-coming e-commerce enabled environment.
- RECKON LIMITED
- Reckon (RKN) delivers financial software and on-line financial services to individuals and small to medium sized organisations. It also engages in the development of advanced professional software solutions for professional accounting firms in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
- REDFLEX HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Redflex Holdings (RDF) is leading provider of traffic management, road safety, defense, transport, security and communication products.
- SENETAS CORPORATION LIMITED
- Senetas Corporation (SEN) is an information solutions provider. Its principal operations and activities include the provision of IT consulting and security services, in the areas of e-commerce, and enterprise and data management; and investment in emerging technologies.
- SMS MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY LIMITED.
- SMS Management & Technology (SMS) is a management services Company providing consulting, resourcing and technology services to governments and organisations.
- TALENT2 INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Talent2 International (TWO) extends services in the area of human resource management. TWO operates in Asia-Pacific region. The products and services offered by Talent2 International include outsourcing solutions, executive search and recruitment services, development and sale of Human Resources Information System as well as payroll, training administration, consulting and learning.
- TECHNOLOGY ONE LIMITED
- Technology One (TNE) is a provider of complete end to end integrated enterprise business software solutions. TNE’s operations involve the development, marketing, vending, implementation and support of fully integrated enterprise business software solutions with a focus on HR and payroll, financials, supply chain, business intelligence, budgeting, performance management, property management, student management, work and assets.
- UXC LIMITED
- UXC (UXC) is a provider of information technology and utility asset and data management services.
- BLAZE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- The Blaze Group (BLZ) is now a mining exploration company but also develops software and provides services for entertainment, telecommunications and Internet applications. The company has two wholly owned subsidiaries, PIXe and famous 3D.
- BYTE POWER GROUP LIMITED
- Byte Power Group Limited (BPG), formerly Wilhart Ltd, is an information technology and telecommunications group based in Brisbane.
- CARSALES.COM LIMITED
- Carsales (CRZ) operates www.carsales.com.au, Australia's leading on-line automotive classified website.
- CCK FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- CCK Financial Solutions Limited (CCK) is a specialist in the development, marketing, support and implementation of treasury and capital markets software solutions.
- COMMSECURE LIMITED
- CommSecure Limited (CMS) provides e-business solutions and support. E-business services include electronic bills payment and presentment, online credit card payment and authorisation and online financial-trading systems, as well as networking and systems integration and web design and development.
- COMOPS LIMITED
- ComOpsCO (COM) is a developer of business software for medium to large companies.
- CPT GLOBAL LIMITED
- CPT Global (CGO) is an IT consulting and training services company operating in Australia, the United Kingdom, Europe and the USA. CGO’s main focuses are IT management consulting; market testing strategies; strategic and capacity planning; performance tuning and testing initiatives.
- CSG LIMITED
- CSG (CSV) is an Information Technology and Communications (ITC) company that consists of 2 core business units which are IT Services and Print Services.
- CUSTOMERS LIMITED
- Customers (CUS) is an Australian Electronic Payment Systems company. The company owns and operates various ATM networks and EFTPOS, and operates an application service provider specialising in online content management and website development.
- DATA#3 LIMITED
- Data#3 Limited (DTL) is an IT consulting services company based in Queensland.
- DWS ADVANCED BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- DWS Advanced Business Solutions is an Information Technology service provider. Services offered by DWS include Change Management, Business Consulting & IT Strategy, System Reviews, Project Management, Architecture & Data Modelling, System Analysis & Design, Development & Testing, Training & Mentoring and Support & Maintenance.
- EMPIRED LTD
- Empired (EPD) is a national IT Services Provider with a broad range of capabilities and experience.
- E-PAY ASIA LIMITED
- e-pay Asia (EPY) is a provider of electronic payments and mobile top up services. The company buys prepaid airtime directly from mobile operators at a discounted retail price and distribute it electronically to consumers via its network of retail agents.
- EZENET LIMITED
- Ezenet (EZE) provides a digital in-house movie service for hotels and motels in Australia and New Zealand. EZE has digital movie licenses with Hollywood studios to enable it to provide an on-going supply of new release films.
- GBST HOLDINGS LIMITED
- GBST Holdings (GBT) provides specialist market access and transaction processing technology solutions for the global financial services industry.
- GOCONNECT LIMITED
- GoConnect (GCN) is a global media communications company based in Melbourne. GCN’s proprietary technology enables users to receive high-quality audio and video entertainment over the internet regardless of connection type.
- HANSEN TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- Hansen Technologies (HSN) is an information technology systems and service provider. HSN develops, integrates and supports customised billing systems software for the utilities and telecommunications industries.
- HLI LIMITED
- HLI is currently voluntarily suspended from trading on the ASX, it was listed on 17 August, 1994. As detailed in the 2004 annual report, the company has provided against the investment in Chongqing Hailian University (CQHL) in the company accounts.
- IATIA LIMITED
- Iatia (IAT) is the world's leading developer of digital phase imaging solutions. IAT's Quantitative Phase Imaging (QPI) is a software application, which allows phase information (shape and depth) to be extracted from conventional images without special optical components.
- IDEAS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Ideas International (IDE) specialises in the provision of comparative assessment information and strategic advice for buyers and sellers of enterprise class IT products and services.
- IMAGINE UN LIMITED
- Imagine Un (IUL) is engaged in provision of information technology and distribution services. The Company operates in Australia. It holds 100% interest in Imagine Global Pty Ltd, Imagine Essential Services Limited, Horizon TV (Operations) Pty Limited, AstroVision Australia Limited and WeatherMaxx Pty Limited. It owns 51% of AstroVision Australia Limited, an unlisted public company developing technology which allows live, continuous true colour images of the Earth to be viewed.
- INTRAPOWER LIMITED
- Intrapower (IPX) is a provider of internet protocol communication products and services to corporate Australia.
- ITX GROUP LIMITED
- ITX Group is a distributor of a broad range of IT software and hardware products and a provider of specialist IT services in Australia.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)
ASX GICS Sector Company List
- Automobile & Components
- Capital Goods
- Commercial Services & Supplies
- Consumer Durables & Apparel
- Consumer Services
- Diversified Financials
- Food & Staples Retailing
- Food Beverage & Tobacco
- Health Care Equipment & Services
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Real Estate
- Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment
- Software & Services
- Technology Hardware & Equipment
- Telecommunication Services