Onthehouse Holdings is an Australia-based company that runs an integrated database of property sales and rental history, property descriptions, for sale and rental listings and property valuation estimates. The company seeks to deliver a platform incorporating government sales data, real estate industry content, analytical tools and property management features to real estate agents.
Jumbo Interactive (JIN) (formerly Manaccom Corporation is an innovative and successful online lottery business that has created the hugely popular OzLotteries website. Thousands of Australians each day play their favourite numbers in their favourite lottery games using this safe, secure and innovative website based on technology that has been in development for over 10 years. JIN was listed on the Australian stockmarket (ASX) on 14 June, 1972.
Delecta (DLC) is an online retailer of adult products over the internet, operating via the website. It also operates the Barbarellas chain of adult shops in WA, the adult phone services company, Adult Communication Services, the mail order business of AXIS, the wholesaling operations of Calvista, and the online adult entertainment business of Today`s Success. DLC was listed on the Australian stockmarket on 15 January, 1987.
Consolidated Capital Investments (CNC), formerly Mercury Brands Limited, is engaged in the design, importing and wholesaling of clothing. It is a wholesaler and distributor operating predominantly in Australia. The Company has over 20 brands across women’s, men’s and children’s wear. Its subsidiaries include Mercury Brands Group Pty Ltd, Regency Menswear Pty Ltd, Westcoast Clothing Pty Ltd, Little Goose Clothing Pty Ltd, Sunishka Pty Ltd, Little Goose Unit Trust, FCW Pty Ltd and Mercury Brands New Zealand Limited. Investors can trade shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Thorn Group (TGA), previously known as RR Australia (RRA), is an operator in the Australian household goods rental markets that offers a wide range of audio visual products, kitchen and laundry appliances and computers along with a new range of furniture and gym equipment on a rental basis. RR Australia was formerly known as Radio Rentals Australia. Established in Sydney in 1937, TGA has a long history of renting electrical appliances to Australian consumers through 67 stores nationally. The company was originally listed as RR Australia Limited on 13 December 2006.
Kathmandu Holdings (KMD) is a leading outdoor clothing and equipment retailer with outlets throughout New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom. KMD is a group of people passionate about living the dream - not playing it safe but trying new things, always searching out new toys. Company not world famous explorers (though they can be their customers) but everyday people helping turn fantasies of escape into real possibilities. Investors can trade Kathmandu shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Beyond Sportswear International (BSI) manufactures, wholesales and retails licensed branded sporting apparel. The company retails merchandise at international events such as the Olympics and others as well as annual events such as the Australian Grand Prix and State of Origin. BSI also has the exclusive licence to manufacture official apparel for a number of organisations, including Cricket Australia, AFL clubs, ARL clubs, and National Basketball league amongst others. Investors can trade Beyond Sportswear shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Breville Group (BRG) is involved in the innovation, development, marketing and distribution of small electrical appliances and homewares. The company distributes leading houseware brands and also develops, establishes and sells wholly owned brands. This is done via a product procurement, warehousing, sales and distribution infrastructure. Brands include Breville, Kambrook, Ronson, Goldair and Phillips. BRG operates in the principal markets of Australia, the USA, Canada, New Zealand and Hong Kong. Investors can trade Breville shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
TVN Corporation (TVN) is a retailer of high-quality products in Australia and New Zealand with distribution via 24-hour pay TV in Australia, free-to-air TV in Australia and New Zealand and via its online retail business. In 2002 TVSN merged with Danoz Group, adding an infomercial division to its direct retailing operations. TVN markets a wide variety of products including jewellery, fashion, and health and beauty.
Strathfield Group (SRA) was originally a specialist dealer in car radios but has expanded to become a major retailer in various products and services. The company is involved in four main markets: mobile telephones and accessories, car sound and security (including installation), home and office products and home entertainment products.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)