Scentre Group (SCG) was created on 30 June 2014 through the merger of Westfield Retail Trust and Westfield Group’s Australian and New Zealand management business. It combined the property interests of each of Westfield Retail Trust and Westfield Group in Australia and New Zealand and includes the industry leading operating platform with retail real estate assets under management valued at $43.3 billion and shopping centre ownership interests valued at $30.8 billion. Scentre Group manages, develops and has an ownership interest in Westfield branded shopping centresin Australia and New Zealand
The Australian Social Infrastructure Fund (AZF) is an ASX listed retail property trust primarily invests in social infrastructure assets in Australia. Its property portfolio includes childcare facilities, a medical centre and a self storage facility. The Responsible Entity of AZF is Austock Funds Management Ltd. As at 30 June 2011, ASIF had total assets of $106.8 million.
Australian Social Infrastructure Fund Company History
Westfield Retail Trust (WRT) will be Australia's largest domestic retail focused real estate investment trust, having assets with a current book value of approximately $12 billion. WRT's principal investment will be the joint venture ownership, alongside Westfield Group, in a pre-eminent and unrivalled shopping centre portfolio comprising interests in 54 major shopping centres located predominantly in Australia with 10% of the assets located in New Zealand. It was listed on the Australian Stockmarket (ASX) on 13 December, 2010.
Westfield Bondi Junction
Eureka Group Holdings (EGH) is a long-term rental provider, with a rental model targeted at senior citizens. Sunnycove communities aim to provide its residents with friendly surroundings and have a professional atmosphere. The company listed on the Australian stockmarket (ASX) in 2004. The company has adopted an IP for Rights strategy enabling it to partner with qualified developers in order to expand Sunnycove communities across Australia.
Brookfield Australian Opportunities Fund (BAO) is a fully integrated property and funds management business with activities in commercial, retail, and residential property development, construction, management services, and infrastructure.
Raffles Capital formerly Freight Links Express Holdings Limited, is an Australia-based company. Freight Links Group is one of the leading international total logistics solution providers in Singapore. Since their establishment in 1981, the international freight forwarding business has reached over 600 destinations throughout the world. Apart from strong strategic partnerships with over 120 freight forwarding agents worldwide, they have overseas offices located in Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong and China. Investors can trade shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Multiplex Acumen Prime Property Fund (MAF) is a property trust, which owns a portfolio of CBD office assets located in Sydney and Melbourne. The portfolio includes a 100% interest in the new American Express Building and 50% interest in Ernst & Young Centre in Sydney; and a 25% interest in Southern Cross Tower and 100% in Defence Plaza in Melbourne. The responsible entity of MAF is Multiplex Capital Limited. Multiplex Acumen Prime Property Fund was listed on the Australian stock market in 15 September, 2006. Investors can trade shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
FTD Corporation is a supplier of technology products & services including the sale & leasing of hardware & software to florists, publications and credit card authorization & processing organizations. It was listed on the Australian stock market on 8 December, 2003. The Company is a supplier of non-perishable hardgoods, order clearing services, marketing support and other services. Investors can trade FTD shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)