Australian Shares Recommendations
OneSteel (OST) has an Outperform recommendation and a suggested upside of over 10% in the stock from Australian stock analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
OneSteel (OST) : Demand for Steel - Demand for OneSteel
Here are the Macquarie Research Commodities (MRC) reviews about the current market for Gold and insights about their Gold price forecast.
China – Gold Fever
If you are bullish on the long term China story, you should also be bullish on Gold. Like Oil, Gold has recently surged in price driven by demand from China and other major Developing Countries. In today’s note, Macquarie Research Commodities (MRC) reviews the current market for Gold and provides an insight into their Gold price forecast of $1,100/oz in the medium term.
Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has a neutral stock recommendation and a share price target of $47.50 from Australian stockmarket analysts from Citi.
Commonwealth Bank (CBA) Wealth Management levers
Wealth Management update shows CBA relatively well placed:
Qantas Airways (QAN) has a $4.30 share price target from Australian stock analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Qantas Airways (QAN) Starts taking the necessary steps
Shows management’s flexibility:
CSL (CSL) has a target price of $42.00 from Australian Stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
CSL (CSL)Caution on timing of Cervarix US Approval & we update for FX impact
Delays to Cervarix US approval could be protracted:
Overnight, UBS analysts acknowledged that a 2010 USA launch for GlaxoSmithKline’s cervical cancer vaccine "Cervarix" is at risk. UBSe had previously assumed a 2010 launch, a view "more bearish than consensus" which expected US FDA approval in CY09.
Gardasil monopoly till 2010 a boost to royalties payable to CSL:
Wesfarmers (WES) has a $39.75 share price target from Australian stockmarket analysts from Citi.
Wesfarmers (WES) Coal price upgrades drive EPS up c.20%
Event: We have upgraded our coal price assumptions:
Here is an update on the Australian banking sector provided by Australian market analyst UBS.
Results and M&A - an eventful month
Reporting season surprised on the upside:
Asciano Group (AIO) has a share price target of $6.50 from Australian stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Asciano Group (AIO) April volume tracker
Another solid month:
Key indicators remained positive through April with strong international container volume growth offsetting low single digit Hunter Valley export coal and automotive imports. Surprisingly, container imports continue to show strength despite concerns of a consumer discretionary slowdown.
April aggregate volume growth was 9%:
Here is an update on the Australian Resources Sector provided by Australian market analyst UBS.
Small Cap Resources
The resource sector has continued to outperform the market as a result of strong global demand. In today’s note, Macquarie Research Equities (MRE) reviews some the smaller cap players that have a strong outlook including Kagara Ltd (KZL) and Felix Resources Limited (FLX)
Kagara Ltd (KZL) – Outperform $5.60 Target
Telstra Corporation (TLS) has a target price of $4.90 and an Outperform recommendation from Australian Stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Telstra Corporation (TLS): Do You Own a Mobile Phone?
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)