Australian Shares Recommendations
Goodman Fielder (GFF) has a share price target of $1.85 from sharemarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Goodman Fielder (GFF) Fuel cost pressures likely to hurt
Event: Fuel costs another headwind:
Toll Holdings (TOL) has a share price target of $8.60 from Australian market analyst UBS.
Toll Holdings (TOL) Discount to fair value likely to continue
Earnings changes for Virgin Blue:
We are cutting our Toll EPS forecasts by 14% in FY09 to reflect our separately published Virgin Blue downgrades. Our transport earnings remain unchanged, although risk is probably to the downside given expectations for slowing economic growth and an inevitable lag inpassing through fuel cost rises.
We see three key share price drivers::
Origin Energy (ORG) has a share price target of $17.01 from Australian stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Origin Energy (ORG) declines revised BG offer, bring it on
Two LNG projects both want ORG gas:
Babcock & Brown (BNB) has a target price of $25.00 from Australian Stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Babcock & Brown (BNB) Now it's time to walk the walk
AGM reaffirms EPS growth target of 15%:
Origin Energy (ORG) is upgraded to Buy / Medium Risk and it has a $23.70 share price target from Australian stock analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Origin Energy Ltd (ORG): Still the King
Upgrade to Buy, target price $23.70 — ORG’s reserves upgrade today highlights the extent of the company’s leverage in what is clearly now a strategic resource base. We upgrade ORG to Buy / Medium Risk, with a 12- month target price of $23.70.
Here is an update on the Australian Mining Services Sector provided by Australian market analyst UBS.
Energy Boom – The Beneficiaries!
Here are the Macquarie Research Equities (MRE) highlights on some of the recent impacts experienced by the Australian Banking Sector.
The Australian Banks outperformed the market by 3.3% last week, yet are still trading significantly below their November 2007 highs. Headlining recent developments in this area has been the proposed merger between WBC and SGB. Macquarie Research Equities (MRE) review the week in question and reaffirm their guidance for the sector. Click through to find out more…
Banking Sector Impacts
Boart Longyear (BLY) has a $2.47 share price target and an Outperform recommendation from Australian stock analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Boart Longyear (BLY) - Vindication at Last!
Macquarie Airports (MAP) has a reiterated BUY rating with a trimmed down target price of $3.67 from Australian stockmarket analysts from Citi.
Macquarie Airports (MAP): Buy Straw Hats in Winter
Crown (CWN) has a target price of $15.10 and a reiterated Outperform recommendation from Australian Stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Crown (CWN) : The Gaming Gem in Macau!
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)