Australian Shares Recommendations
Roc Oil Company (ROC) has two more exploration wells scheduled to test pre-salt targets from Australian stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Roc Oil Company Ltd (ROC): Coco-1 flows minor oil from Angola pre salt reservoirs
Worley Parsons (WOR) has a 12-month price target of $39.42 from stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Worley Parsons (WOR) – Opportunities a Plenty
Global Economics Update provided by Australian market analyst UBS.
Global Economics – Turning the corner
There is no doubt the Aussie market has seen some tough times in the last year, as the chart below shows. The US credit crunch and the associated confidence crisis that it brought about has had a serious detrimental effect not just on their own market, but on markets across the globe. Fears of a recession in the worlds largest consumer economy has driven fears of a deep global recession.
MRE aggressively downgraded Australian banking sector earnings in April this year following the March half-year reporting season.
Australian Equity Strategy Update provided by Australian stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Model Portfolio Update
Reducing Energy - Preference For Diversifieds:
We remain overweight diversified resources (where valuations appear reasonable), and have moved energy down from benchmark to underweight, as we believe valuations in the sector are looking stretched, as is the oil price in our view.
ASX (ASX) has a share price target of $40.00 from Australian Stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
ASX (ASX) Sell in May and go away?
Event: May volumes continue to be weak, but actually up sequentially:
May volumes continued weak pcp outcomes, but improved from April, which may prove to be a trough. Data showed (avg daily): (1) cash market value $5.7bn, dn 8% on pcp (2) cash market trades 418k, up 67% (3) options contracts 77k, dn 27% (4) futures contracts 248k, dn 13% (5) capital raisings $2.8bn vs. $7.9bn pcp.
ASX (ASX) has a share price target of $50.02 which represents upside of over 50% and an Outperform recommendation from Australian stockmarket analysts from Macquarie Research Equities (MRE).
ASX (ASX) In The City
The current environment of uncertain market conditions and a surge in the volatility of Aussie stocks has had a number of implications for the ASX Limited (ASX. In todays note, Macquarie Research Equities (MRE) reviews the activity statistics for April and highlight a few positives to backup the positive outlook for the company.
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings (AXA) has maintained neutral rating and has a share price target of $6.50 from Australian stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
AXA Asia Pacific (AXA) Bulking up while slimming down
Event: Buys financial planners, sells closed annuity portfolio:
Westfield Group (WDC) has a $18.50 share price target and it is upgraded to Buy from Hold from Australian stock analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Westfield Group (WDC) : Playing Hide and Seek
A place to hide; upgrading to Buy — With the recent share price decline, we upgrade Westfield to Buy from Hold. Westfield represents good value compared to Australian REIT peers given its relatively lower earnings risk, good valuation discount, quality assets, and low re-financing risk. Westfield is also attractive relative to Global peers.
Oil Search (OSH) has a $7.20 share price target and an Outperform recommendation with a suggested upside of up to 15 percent in the stock from Australian stock analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Is It Too Late To Get Upside In Gas?
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)