Australian Shares Recommendations
Babcock & Brown Infrastructure (BBI) has a target price of $1.35 from Australian Stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Babcock & Brown Infrastructure (BBI) B&B pressure could be a positive for BBI
B&B & retail selling pressure:
Toll Holdings (TOL) has a $8.00 share price target from Australian stock analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Toll Holdings Ltd (TOL): No Parachute Required
VBA look no strings — VBA Management has confirmed current plans for FY09 involve no parental nor external funding based on jet fuel US$160bbl (CIR $167). We assume no funding is provided by TOLL at any stage for VBA.
The Australian Banks underperformed the market by 0.7%.The Macquarie Research Equities (MRE) highlights about the Australian Banking Sector Impacts.
Which Banks to Support?
The Australian Banks underperformed the market by 0.7% last week, yet still trade well below their November 2007 highs. Macquarie Research Equities (MRE) highlight their sector picks as WBC and CBA given stronger balance sheets, low risk loan portfolio’s and lower exposure to offshore earnings. MRE assess the week in passing and reaffirm their sector guidance…
Australian Resources Sector Preview provided by Australian market analyst UBS.
Resources Sector – Nickel looking more stainless!
Babcock & Brown (BNB) has a $25.00 share price target and a Neutral rating from Australian stockmarket analysts from Citi.
Babcock & Brown (BNB) Market cap review clause breached
Debt review trigger event has been breached:
Suncorp-Metway (SUN) has a retained Buy/Medium Risk rating and A$15.00 share price target from Australian Stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Suncorp-Metway (SUN) Ltd: Caution may place DRP underwrite on the agenda
Sims Group (SGM) has a reiterated outperform recommendation with a 12 month price target of $43.12 from Australian stockmarket analysts from Macquarie Research.
Sims Group (SGM) Simmering Nicely
Orica (ORI) has a target price of $33.50 and an Outperform recommendation from Australian Stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities..
Orica (ORI) – Money to Be Made In Ammonia
Oil Search (OSH) has a target price of A$7.08/share and a recommendation to Buy/High Risk from Australian stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Oil Search Ltd (OSH): LNG Phase II - Hides Potential Could Underwrite Expansion
MRE Macquarie Research Equities has retained Leighton Holdings (LEI) Outperform recommendation and $60.09 target Price.
Leighton Holdings (LEI) Still Money to Be Made in Construction
LEI has pulled back significantly in the past month after hitting it’s month high of $57.97 on 19th May and is now trading near it’s month low of $49.43. Macquarie Research Equities (MRE) attended LEI’s analyst briefing yesterday and were impressed with the companies progress. MRE retain their Outperform recommendation and $60.09 target Price, ~ 18.5% above yesterday’s close.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)