Australian Shares Recommendations
Here is the discussion by Macquarie Research Equities (MRE) about why retail spending seems to be the key factor is controlling inflation.
Retail Spending & Interest Rate Bending
WorleyParsons (WOR) has no changes to their valuation or share price target and retained their Buy rating from Australian market analyst UBS.
WorleyParsons (WOR) Wins Canadian Refining Contract
WOR subsidiary Colt has announced that it has won a C$800m EPCM contract with Consumers Cooperative Refineries Ltd (CCRL) as part of its C$1.9b expansion of a refinery in Regina, Saskatchewan. We would expect revenue to WOR to be around C$80m over the four year life of the project.
Canadian Operations Continue to Win Projects:
Roc Oil Company (ROC) has a maintained Buy/High Risk recommendation and target price of $2.74/share from market analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Roc Oil Company Ltd (ROC): No EPS Dilution Expected…AZA is a highly profitable company
Macquarie Research Equities (MRE) reviewed their Equity Market model and forecasted the returns for the market.
In todays note Macquarie Research Equities (MRE) review their Equity Market model and the forecasted returns for the market. The market has recently pulled back. The question arises “Does that represent value returning to the market? And with resources continuing to outperform the market will this trend continue?”
Orica (ORI) Update provided by Australian stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
AN Prices Set To Explode
ORI has long been a solid performer due to it’s exposure to the current resources super cycle. ORI has traded erratically as has the broader market of late, but looks like it could be priming itself for a potential jump north in the near future….
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Here is an update on the Australian Wealth Management (AUW) provided by Australian market analyst UBS.
Australian Wealth Management (AUW) Markets impact Q108 FUM, Q2 looking flat
Retail FUM down 9% in the quarter:
There has been no changes to the WorleyParsons (WOR) earnings forecasts, valuation, DCF-based share price target or rating from stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
WorleyParsons (WOR) Wins Russian Project
Sakhalin 1 Offshore Contract Win:
Worley’s 49% owned Russian associate Sakhneftegaz Engineering (SNE) has won the engineering, procurement and support services contract for the Exxon operated Sakhalin 1 Arkutan-Dagi offshore platform.
Modest Revenue Stream:
OZ MINERALS (OZM) is well placed to enter the ranks of the global diversified base metal miners from Australian Stockmarket analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Oxiana (OXR)/Zinifex(ZFX) – Say Hello to OZ MINERALS (OZM)
Here is an update on the different sectors of Australian market from market analyst Macquarie Research Equities.
Record Oil - The Impact of Black Gold
Australian Resources Weekly provided by Australian market analyst UBS.
Impact of Apache explosion
Apache gas pipeline explosion event:
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)