Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Life Sciences - Australian Shares Scan
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Life Sciences - Australian Stock Market Report
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Life Sciences - Australian Sharemarket Scan
- ASX Stockmarket ASX200 Mid-Week Scan
- XII - LIC International Index
- XID - LIC Domestic Index
- XIC - LIC Composite Index
- Utilities - Australian Stock Market Report
- Consumer Services - Australian Stock Market Report
- Transportation - Australian Stock Market Report
Australian Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Life Sciences - Australian Shares Scan - Quickly browse through the charts to detect patterns and trends. Great for Technical analysis. Charts shown display 100 MA + 50 EMA and a Custom MACD signal.
Shares Scanned 17th May 2010
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology Life Sciences Australian Shares Scan
- ACTINOGEN LIMITED
- Actinogen (ACW) is involved in the commercialisation of bioactive compounds.
- CSL LIMITED
- CSL is a biopharmaceutical conglomerate that develops, manufactures and markets products which act as treatment or prevention against human medical conditions.
- AGENIX LIMITED
- Agenix (AGX) is an Australian-based company engaged in the research and development of biotechnology.
- ANTISENSE THERAPEUTICS LIMITED
- Antisense Therapeutics Limited (ANP) is an Australian-based company operating mainly in the health care industry. Antisense is engaged in the creation, development and commercialisation of the antisense pharmaceuticals.
- CELLESTIS LIMITED
- Cellestis Limited (CST) is a company engaged in the development, manufacturing as well as marketing of different medical diagnostic products and scientific research
- CHEMGENEX PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
- ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals (CXS) is an Australia-based biotechnology research and development company engaged in the improving patients' lives through the development of personalised therapeutics in the areas of obesity, cancer, depression and diabetes.
- GENETIC TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- Genetic Technologies (GTG) is a life science company engaged in the licensing of biotechnology patents as well as specialising in the fields of genomics and genetics with operations in Canada, Switzerland and Australia.
- LIFE THERAPEUTICS LIMITED
- Life Therapeutics Ltd. (LFE) is a biotechnology company engaged in the research and development, manufacturing and marketing of haemostasis and separation technologies for the life science markets.
- NOVOGEN LIMITED
- Novogen Limited (NRT) is a pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, discovery, manufacturing, and marketing of different health products using the isoflavonoid technology.
- PRANA BIOTECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- Prana Biotechnology Limited (PBT) is a company engaged in researching about Alzheimer's disease as well as other type of age-related neurodegenerative diseases and disorders.
- PROGEN PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- Progen Pharmaceuticals Limited (PGL) is a biotechnology company engaged in discovering, developing as well as commercialising the small molecule pharmaceutical for cancer treatment.
- SIGMA PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- Sigma Pharmaceuticals Limited (SIP) is a company engaged in manufacturing, marketing and distributing pharmaceutical products through drugstore and grocery channels.
- ADVANCED OCULAR SYSTEMS LIMITED
- Advanced Ocular Systems (AOS) is a biotechnology company engaged in the development of ophthalmology products and ophthalmic research.
- ALCHEMIA LIMITED
- Alchemia (ACL) is a biotechnology company.
- AMBRI LIMITED
- Ambri (ABI) is a biotechnology development company.
- ANADIS LIMITED
- Anadis (ANX) is a bio-pharmaceutical research and development company.
- APOLLO LIFE SCIENCES LIMITED
- Apollo Life Sciences (AOP) specialises in biotechnology. The Company develops, manufactures and markets therapeutics based on human proteins.
- ARANA THERAPEUTICS LIMITED
- Arana Therapeutics (AAH) is a global biopharmaceutical Company actively involved in the research, development, production and distribution of peptide based medical products for use in the pharmaceutical and veterinary industries.
- AVEXA LIMITED
- Avexa (AVX) is a drug-discovery company principally engaged in the research and development of anti-infectives. Avexa's core focus is on the research, discovery and development of innovative medicines for the cure of the diseases caused by Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Vancomycin- and methicillin-resistant bacteria.
- BIOTA HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Biota Holdings (BTA) is a leading anti-infective drug developer.
- CHEMEQ LIMITED
- Chemeq (CMQ) is a research driven veterinary pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of its product, CHEMEQ polymeric anti-microbial (CHEMEQ). CHEMEQ is used for the prevention and control of diseases caused in feedstock animals, like pigs and poultry by intestinal bacteria.
- CIRCADIAN TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- Circadian Technologies (CIR) is a biotechnology company engaged in the development and commercialisation of biologics-based therapies for the cure of cancer and other serious diseases.
- CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals (CUV) specialises in the manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals and prescription dermatology products. Clinuvel is engaged in the development of its innovative drug candidate afamelanotide.
- IDT AUSTRALIA LIMITED
- IDT Australia (IDT) is a specialist pharmaceutical manufacturing company primarily focused on the development, scale-up and manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API).
- METABOLIC PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- Metabolic Pharmaceuticals (MBP) is a biotechnology company with around 300 million issued shares. The principal focus of the Company is to take innovative drugs, with strong market potential, through research, formal preclinical and clinical development.
- PHARMAXIS LTD
- Pharmaxis (PXS) is a pharmaceutical company specialising in the research, development and commercialisation of therapeutic pharmaceutical products. The Company manufactures specialty products for use in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic respiratory and immune disorders.
- PHOSPHAGENICS LIMITED
- Phosphagenics (POH) is a biotechnology company. The Company focuses on the research, development and commercialisation of products for the nutraceutical and pharmaceutical industries.
- PSIVIDA LIMITED
- pSivida (PVA) is an international bio-nanotech company specialising in the development of drug-delivery products in the healthcare industry, with its core focus on ophthalmology and oncology.
- SIRTEX MEDICAL LIMITED
- Sirtex Medical (SRX) is a biotechnology and medical device company. The Company is principally focused on the research and commercial development of liver cancer treatments using small particle technology. The Company supplies its product to a number of markets in Asia-Pacific, Europe and the United States of America.
- STARPHARMA HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Starpharma Holdings (SPL) is a world leading developer of nanotechnology-based pharmaceuticals operating in Australia and United States. The Company develops and commercialises dendrimer products for use in pharmaceutical, life-science and other applications.
- AVANTOGEN LIMITED
- ACU is an international biotechnology company developing a product portfolio of a broad range of oncology-related products.
- BENITEC LIMITED
- Benitec (BLT) is a biotechnology research and development company, involved in developing therapeutics for serious diseases.
- BIODIEM LIMITED
- BioDiem is a Melbourne-based pharmaceutical development company, developing a portfolio of promising later stage projects from world-class research institutes.
- BIONOMICS LIMITED
- Bionomics (BNO) is a biotechnology company creating small molecule drugs to treat cancer and disorders of the central nervous system.
- BIOPHARMICA LIMITED
- BPH is a biotechnology company specialising in the development of cancer treatments.
- BIOPROSPECT LIMITED
- BioProspect (BPO) is a Brisbane based company focused on the discovery of new pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and agrochemical products from natural sources.
- BIOSIGNAL LIMITED
- BioSignal (BOS) was established to commercialise a proprietary technology based on anti-bacterial and anti-fouling compounds called "furanones" found in a seaweed. BOS's Furanones are naturally derived compounds that reduce a bacteria’s ability to attach to innate surfaces (such as pipes, ship hulls) and animate surfaces (such as lungs, skin and teeth).
- BIOTECH CAPITAL LIMITED
- Biotech Capital (BTC) is one of Australia's largest biotechnology investment companies. BTC invests in a range of small- to medium-sized biotechnology companies, both listed and unlisted.
- BIOTRON LIMITED
- Biotron Limited (BIT) was established to develop research projects on the basis of intellectual property (IP) developed at the Australian National University's John Curtin School of Medical Research (JCSMR).
- BONE MEDICAL LIMITED
- Bone Medical (BNE), along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the development of therapeutics to prevent and/or treat bone and joint diseases and conditions, especially osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and arthritis.
- COGSTATE LTD
- Cogstate (CGS) specialises in the development and commercialisation of rapid, computerised tests for the measurement of cognition (brain function).
- CRYOSITE LIMITED
- Cryosite (CTE) provides specialised outsourced logistic services to a range of clients, including the research, medical, pharmaceutical, veterinary and biotechnology industries.
- GENESIS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED
- Genesis Research and Development Corporation (GEN) is a biotechnology company with core technical expertise in the fields of genomics and immunology.
- GIACONDA LIMITED
- Giaconda (GIA) develop medical therapies that provides relief for patients suffering from serious gastointestinal (GI) diseases and disorders. Its product portfolio comprises of four therapeutic products and a pre-colonoscopy bowel preparation.
- HALCYGEN PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- HalcyGen Pharmaceuticals Limited (HGN) is a company that focuses on testing and improvement of generic drugs.
- HEALTHLINX LIMITED
- Healthlinx (HTX) uses its proprietary “Cryptomics” technology to exploit evolutionary protein design to discover hidden or "cryptic" peptide fragments within existing larger proteins.
- HELICON GROUP LIMITED
- Helicon Group is involved in the business to identify and exploit niche market opportunities in the Biomedical markets in selected Asian markets with a China priority and to participate in the significant growth that has been projected for these markets over the next 25 years
- IMUGENE LIMITED
- Imugene (IMU) is an animal health biopharmaceutical company developing and commercialising biological products for the intensively farmed pig and poultry industries.
- INCITIVE LIMITED
- Incitive (ICV) is a pharmaceuticals & biotechnology company. Its aim is to become a sustainable Life Science company by in-licensing leads at the discovery stage, taking them through preclinical studies which will create significant value-add, and partner with large pharmaceutical or biotechnology companies for the clinical phase.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)
ASX GICS Sector Company List
- Automobile & Components
- Capital Goods
- Commercial Services & Supplies
- Consumer Durables & Apparel
- Consumer Services
- Diversified Financials
- Food & Staples Retailing
- Food Beverage & Tobacco
- Health Care Equipment & Services
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Real Estate
- Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment
- Software & Services
- Technology Hardware & Equipment
- Telecommunication Services