Mayne Pharma (MYX) was known as FH Faulding & Co where amongst other activities including pharmaceutical wholesaling and consumer health products, it built success around optimising the delivery of oral dosage form drugs. In 2001, Mayne Group Ltd acquired FH Faulding & Co and then in November 2005, Mayne Group Ltd demerged the business. MYX was listed on the Australian stockmarket (ASX) on 29 June, 2007.
Mayne Pharma Limited
A global pharmaceutical company focused on research and development, manufacture, marketing and distribution of injectable and oral pharmaceuticals; and
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc (BNC) is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company develops, manufactures and markets products for human and animal health markets worldwide. It operates in three segments: human health, animal health and food safety. BNC was listed on the Australian stockmarket (ASX) on 27 January, 2011.
Hexima (HXL) is a company that focues on agricultural biotechnology. The company engages in the research and development of technology for the genetic modification of crops, primarily to enhance their resistance to insects and fungal pathogens. It was listed on the Australian stock market on 27 August, 2007. Investors can trade Hexima shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Telesso Technologies (TEO), formerly EIF is involved in chemically re-engineering drugs to improve performance (potentially reducing dosage and side effects) and allowing use of more efficient, patient-friendly, drug delivery options (i.e. oral, inhalable, injectable, transdermal and implants). The company is also involved in the re-engineering of existing drugs to improve their patent life. Investors can trade Telesso Technologies shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Tyrian Diagnostics (TDX) is an Australian-based company which develops and commercialises rapid point-of-need diagnostics for clinical and non-clinical applications. Tyrian’s objective is to generate recurring revenues from a portfolio of rapid point-of-need diagnostic products. The Company’s strategy is to deliver near term revenues through commercialisation of clinical and agricultural products on its patented DiagnostIQTM platform. Longer term, Tyrian intends to develop higher value proprietary products for respiratory infectious disease.
Pallane Medical is the new name for Dia-B. Dia-B Tech Limited’s underlying strategy and objective is the discovery and development of pharmaceuticals, diagnostics and treatments for diabetes and diabetes-related diseases. The company's primary focus is to further develop its most advanced project, ISF402, to take to human trials in mid-2006 with the aim of providing a safe glucose lowering drug, likely to be taken orally. Dia-B is structured to run as a “virtual operation” with low overhead costs.
Immuron (IMC) is a biotechnology R&D company focussed on the development, manufacture and commercialisation of nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and related therapeutic technology products, primarily for use in and by, humans. IMC developes natural pharmaceuticals from dairy fractions and colostrum. Investors can trade Immuron shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Holista CollTech (HCT), earlier called CollTech Australia (CAU) has been formed through the merger of CollTech Australia with Holista Biotech Sdb Bhd. The company focuses on natural ingredients for health supplements and lifestyle products. HCT aims to commercialise the extraction and purification of collagen from a unique source sheep (ovine) skins. HCT has patent protection filed over all intellectual property. Investors can trade shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Genera Biosystems (GBI) is an Australian publicly listed company that develops and commercialises multiplexed molecular diagnostic tests, based upon its proprietary AmpaSandTM bead-based technology. Genera's products compete in the global market for molecular diagnostic tests - currently valued at around US$2.6 billion, and expected to double in the next five years - and are used by commercial pathology providers. Investors can trade Genera Biosystems shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Fluorotechnics (FLS) develops and sells innovative consumables and small equipment that enable scientists to better measure biological processes using fluorescence. The company has established itself as an emerging leader in the supply of products which are environmentally friendly, safe to use and offer a unique solution and superior performance compared to existing products. These products are used globally by their customers in research, quality control and diagnostics. Investors can trade Fluorotechnics shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)