Pacific Brands Dividends
- S&P ASX 100 Shares Losers
- ASX 100 Shares Which Overperformed
- Market Analysis Best Stocks ASX 100
- Stock Filter - ASX 100 Winners
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
- Online Stock Market Top Ten Performers ASX 100
- Stock Market Software Detected these ASX 100 Losers
- S&P ASX 100 (XTO) Stocks Loser of the Week
- S&P ASX 100 Big Percentage Gainers
Learn the dividend history for PACIFIC BRANDS LIMITED. A dividend is a share of a company's profits that it pays to investors and shareholders. Not all companies pay dividends; companies may decide to retain earnings and reinvest them back into the company. You are eligible to receive PBG dividends if you own the PACIFIC BRANDS LIMITED shares on the ex-dividend date. Investors and traders must purchase the stock before the exdividend date to be entitled to the dividend. The previous owner of the shares will receive the PBG dividend if you buy the stocks on or after the ex dividend date. The Payment Date, Pay Date, Payout Date or the Date Payable is the day when the dividend is paid to shareholders via cheque or bank transfer.
PACIFIC BRANDS LIMITED (ASX:PBG) shares can be traded by share traders on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). The publicly listed company, PACIFIC BRANDS LIMITED is in the Retailing industry. Pacific Brands Limited (PBG) is a company engaged in sourcing, manufacturing, marketing and distributing consumer products that are essential for everyday life.
What does "Franking %" mean? The Franked percentage is a part of Australia's dividend imputation. The imputation is designed to avoid double taxation of a company's profits at company level and at the investor level. You can read more in this informative guide at Wikipedia.
|Dividend Type||Cents Per Share||Franked %||Ex-Dividend Date||Pay Date|
|Final||3.50||100||06 Sep, 04||30 Sep, 04|
|Interim||7.50||100||28 Feb, 05||01 Apr, 05|
|Final||7.50||100||26 Aug, 05||03 Oct, 05|
|Interim||7.50||100||27 Feb, 06||03 Apr, 06|
|Final||7.50||100||28 Aug, 06||02 Oct, 06|
|Interim||8.00||100||26 Feb, 07||02 Apr, 07|
|Final||8.50||100||24 Aug, 07||01 Oct, 07|
|Interim||8.50||100||25 Feb, 08||01 Apr, 08|
|Final||8.50||100||25 Aug, 08||01 Oct, 08|
Pacific Brands Dividend History
- The company issued a Final dividend of 3.5 cents which is 100 percent franked with ex-dividend date 06 September 2004 and a Date Payable of 30 September 2004.
- Pacific Brands Limited issued an Interim dividend of 7.5 cents which is 100 percent franked with exdividend date 28 February 2005 and a Payable Date of 01 April 2005.
- PBG issued a Final dividend of 7.5 cents which is 100 percent franked with ex dividend date 26 August 2005 and a Pay Date of 03 October 2005.
- They issued an Interim dividend of 7.5 cents which is 100 percent franked with ex-dividend date 27 February 2006 and a Payment Date of 03 April 2006.
- PBG issued a Final dividend of 7.5 cents which is 100 percent franked with exdividend date 28 August 2006 and a Payout Date of 02 October 2006.
- The company issued an Interim dividend of 8 cents which is 100 percent franked with ex dividend date 26 February 2007 and a Date Payable of 02 April 2007.
- Pacific Brands issued a Final dividend of 8.5 cents which is 100 percent franked with ex-dividend date 24 August 2007 and a Payable Date of 01 October 2007.
- PBG issued an Interim dividend of 8.5 cents which is 100 percent franked with exdividend date 25 February 2008 and a Pay Date of 01 April 2008.
- They issued a Final dividend of 8.5 cents which is 100 percent franked with ex dividend date 25 August 2008 and a Payment Date of 01 October 2008.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)
ASX GICS Sector Company List
- Automobile & Components
- Capital Goods
- Commercial Services & Supplies
- Consumer Durables & Apparel
- Consumer Services
- Diversified Financials
- Food & Staples Retailing
- Food Beverage & Tobacco
- Health Care Equipment & Services
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Real Estate
- Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment
- Software & Services
- Technology Hardware & Equipment
- Telecommunication Services