Media - Australian Shares Scan
Australian Media - Australian Shares Scan - Quickly browse through the charts to detect patterns and trends. Great for Technical analysis. Charts shown display 100 MA + 50 EMA and a Custom MACD signal.
Shares Scanned 17th May 2010
- Media Companies Australian Shares Scan
- NEWS CORPORATION
- News Corporation or NewsCorp (NYSE: NWS, NWS.A; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) is a diversified international media and entertainment company.
- AMALGAMATED HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Amalgamated Holdings Limited (AHL) is a holding company engaged in businesses focusing on tourism, entertainment, leisure and hospitality sectors.
- APN NEWS & MEDIA LIMITED
- APN News & Media (APN) is an Australia-based media company engaged media operations like newspaper publishing, outdoor advertising and radio broadcasting.
- AUSTAR UNITED COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
- Austar United Communications Limited (AUN) is an Australia-based company engaged in providing subscription television services to over 600,000 customers in the rural and regional area of Australia.
- FAIRFAX MEDIA LIMITED
- Fairfax Media Limited (FXJ) was formerly called the John Fairfax Holdings Ltd is the largest and leading newspaper publishing group in Australia that engages in the information, entertainment and news publishing as well as advertising sales in magasine, newspaper and electronic formats.
- MACQUARIE COMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE GROUP
- Macquarie Communications Infrastructure Group (MCG) is a company engaged in investing in communications infrastructure.
- SEVEN NETWORK LIMITED
- Seven Network Limited (SEV) is a commercial television broadcaster.
- TEN NETWORK HOLDINGS LIMITED
- A parent company of the Network Ten, Ten Network Holdings (TEN) is engaged in investing in the Ten Group Pty Limited (Ten Group) and other controlled entities operating mainly in five large television stations: ATV-10 (Melbourne), TEN10 (Sydney), ADS-10 (Adelaide), TVQ-10 (Brisbane), and NEW-10 (Perth).
- WEST AUSTRALIAN NEWSPAPERS HOLDINGS LIMITED
- West Australian Newspapers Holdings Limited (WAN) is a company engaged in commercial printing, newspaper publishing, and radio broadcasting as well as in providing radio communication facility and cinema advertising, cinema exhibition and film distribution industries.
- ADCORP AUSTRALIA LIMITED
- Adcorp Australia (AAU) is an Australian based company engaged in marketing communications.
- ASPERMONT LIMITED.
- Aspermont (ASP) is a large and established print and Internet publisher to the mining, oil & gas and related sectors, with operations in Australia and overseas.
- AUSTEREO GROUP LIMITED
- Austereo Group (AEO) is a leading entertainment based media company engaged in the provision of commercial radio broadcasting services.
- CONSOLIDATED MEDIA HOLDINGS LIMITED.
- Consolidated Media Holding (CMJ) is a media investment company. It is actively involved in the business of gaming and entertainment, television broadcasting and program production, magazine publishing and distribution and investments in the Internet, subscription television, and other media and entertainment sectors.
- MACQUARIE MEDIA GROUP
- Macquarie Media Group (MMG) is a leading media investment company, with operations in two continents. The Company invests in a global portfolio of media assets. MMG is comprised of three entities Macquarie Media Trust (MMT), Macquarie Media Holdings Ltd (MMHL) and Macquarie Media International Ltd (MMIL).
- PHOTON GROUP LIMITED
- Photon Group (PGA) is a leading and one of the largest communications companies in Australia, providing integrated marketing communication services, with operations in Australia and worldwide. PGA comprises over 53 independent specialist businesses, engaged in the delivery of tangible results for their clients.
- PRIME MEDIA GROUP LIMITED
- Prime Media Group (PRT) is a media company operating in Australasia. PRT operates commercial television and radio stations; provides film exhibition and distribution services through the Dendy and Moonlight Cinema brands; and engages in outside broadcast production and television program productions.
- REA Group
- REA Group (REA) is a global provider of online real estate advertising services. The Company also focuses on real estate office-management tools, website designing, mortgage broking and real estate print publishing. REA is operating a number of commercial or residential property websites in Australia, the UK, Italy and NZ.
- SKY NETWORK TELEVISION LIMITED.
- SKY Network Television (SKT) is a leading subscription television provider in New Zealand. SKT (often trading as SKY) also provides multi-channel and free-to-air television services. SKT operates over 100 channels covering sports, movies, music, live events, on-demand and general content. SKY operates 7 sports channels, 6 movie channels, 7 general entertainment channels, 5 documentary channels, 5 news channels, 4 children’s channels, and other niche and special interest channels.
- STW COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LIMITED
- STW Communications Group (SGN) is a media company specialising in advertising and communications operations. STW is engaged in the provision of diversified communication services to its customer base through its group of companies.
- VILLAGE ROADSHOW LIMITED
- Village Roadshow (VRL) is a global entertainment and media company principally focused on operating theme parks, film distribution, cinema, radio and film Production and music. VRL is the owner and operator of Theme Parks on Queensland's Gold Coast, including Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet'n'Wild Water World and Australian Outback Spectacular, along with Sea World Resort and Warner Roadshow Studios.
- BEYOND INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Beyond International (BYI) is a major entertainment company in Australia involved in the creation and international exploitation of television, feature films and ancillary products.
- BRISBANE BRONCOS LIMITED
- Brisbane Broncos Limited (BBL), through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the management and operation of the Brisbane Broncos Rugby League Football Team.
- BSA LIMITED
- BSA Ltd (BSA), formerly Broadcast Services Australia installs satellite, cable, microwave and free-to-air television, and high-speed Internet services, for both domestic and commercial customers.
- DVM INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- DVM International (DVM) is in the business of indoor electronic media advertising using large screen displays. The company focuses on developing customised programming for retailers and advertisers while building brand equity and shopper satisfaction.
- FACILITATE DIGITAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Facilitate Digital Holdings (FAC) is a company that focuses on digital advertising solutions that emphasise simplicity, integration and flexibility for agencies, web publishers and marketers worldwide.
- HYRO LIMITED
- Hyro (HYO) is a provider of interactive sales and marketing solutions to Australian website publishers, advertisers and advertising agencies.
- ICASH PAYMENT SYSTEMS LIMITED
- Icash Payment Systems (ICP) is an Australian-based live entertainment company. Its activities are divided into six areas of operation: Children’s Entertainment, Drama, Concerts, Boutique Productions, Musicals and Exhibitions.
- INFOCHOICE LIMITED
- InfoChoice (ICH) is a publisher and supplier of mortgage documentation and processing services. The company aim is to provide unbiased information on a wide range of goods and services and present them in an objective way, which allows consumers to make easy, meaningful comparisons and informed decisions.
- IPGA LIMITED
- IPGA (IPP) is an Asian-based company operating primarily in Singapore and Malaysia which focuses on developing and operating Internet-based real estate property portals along with other complementary offerings to that market.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)
ASX GICS Sector Company List
- Automobile & Components
- Capital Goods
- Commercial Services & Supplies
- Consumer Durables & Apparel
- Consumer Services
- Diversified Financials
- Food & Staples Retailing
- Food Beverage & Tobacco
- Health Care Equipment & Services
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Real Estate
- Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment
- Software & Services
- Technology Hardware & Equipment
- Telecommunication Services