Jobs, Employment and Share Trading Careers
Find employment opportunities and browse jobs in the Australian stocks, trading investment industry.
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking a number of Trading Assistants within its Trading team to support the continued growth of its operation based at the offices in North Sydney.
EQUITY TRADE FLOOR SUPPORT, perm A-List Investment Bank, Sydney.
PERMANENT ROLE: DESK TOP SUPPORT FOR EQUITY IB TRADERS. Previous experience a must. CBD big player great opportunity, good people, great manager and 'A' grade offices. Bloomberg, Reuters, FIX, WIN etc.
What we need:
Eclipse Options is a proprietary trading firm specializing in derivatives trading, including market making with its headquarters in Hong Kong. Combining our trading experience, technology and risk management, we currently trade the Asian markets and have offices in Hong Kong and Sydney.
Technology is an integral part of our business. In order to address our development needs, we are seeking high caliber individuals to join our development team.
For our team in Hong Kong, we are currently seeking candidates for the post of:
Java Developer, Murex Systems Interface, OTC Clearing, FX Clearing, Markitwire
My Client a leadingInvestment Bankis seeking a Java developer with a proven background insystems interface developmentand Murexknowledge.The developer will be working on a framework for building multiple trading strategies, working close with traders
and responsible for delivering on projects across the complete SDLC whilst also maintaining key business systems, Initially a 12 month contract within the OTC reform project with the Murex STP development team
- Engineer a Brand new Trading Platform - C++/Linux
- Boutique High Performing Hedge Fund looking
- First Class Team of Engineers being Assembled for this Greenfield Project
Global Leader in Algo Trading products require a number of elite C++ Developers to engineer a brand new Quant Trading Platform in order to stay ahead of the game in this highly competitive space.
Our firmis part ofa leading wealth management group, incorporating full-service stock broking, funds management and portfolio services.We areone of the best known, most trusted and highly respected names in the Australian financial services industry.
We are seeking a Junior Broker/Desk Assistant for one of top advisers based in Sydney CBD.
This is a great opportunity for someone lookingto become a broker and learn the business and fast track your career. Your income will bedictated by your success and dedication to the role. Potential to earn big $$$ for the right person with astrong
Aliom is an Australian owned financial services company run by successful traders and our Sydney-based proprietary trading arm is one of the largest in Australia. Our successful graduate program, the Aliom Trading Academy, is seeking talented, competitive, entrepreneurial individuals who want to learn to trade the financial markets and become professional proprietary traders.
Java Developer with ION MarketView, Rates Tech Team, Investment Bank, CBD
Fantastic Package, Great Team Environment
The Best Location for you New Position
My client is a leading global Investment Bank and a world leader in cutting edge electronic and high frequency trading, the applications they are currently developing are some of the most advanced within FX and FICC trading
The Role / Candidate
- Great Opportunity for graduate/junior developer
- Work for a company listed by BRW in the Great Places to Work
- Great Perks including free breakfast, coffee and lunch
The bit about us
As a leading,independent, global trading (market-making) group, we’re all about teamwork,innovation, integrity and genuine passion for what we do. These values ensure do an excellent job of providing the best derivative prices to the international market.
C# Developers (Software Engineers)- Back Office Trading Systems @ Optiver
- Friendly, relaxed working environment
- Results driven business
- Great city location
The bit about us
As a leading, independent, global trading (market-making) group, we’re all about teamwork, innovation, integrity and genuine passion for what we do. These values ensure we do an excellent job of providing the best derivative prices to the international
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)