Jobs, Employment and Share Trading Careers
Find employment opportunities and browse jobs in the Australian stocks, trading investment industry.
Snr. Project Manager, Fixed Income, Sydney
This opportunity exists within one of the large International Banking players, offering a holistic suite of Financial Services, with views to capture increased market share and become a dominant force particularly within the Fixed Income space. A leader within the Banking field in terms of innovation and a get-things-done attitude.
Eclipse Options is a proprietary trading firm specializing in derivatives trading, including market making with its headquarters in Hong Kong. Combining our trading experience, technology and risk management, we currently trade the Asian markets and have offices in Hong Kong and Sydney.
Technology is an integral part of our business. In order to address our development needs, we are seeking high caliber individuals to join our development team.
For our team in Hong Kong, we are currently seeking candidates for the post of: Low Latency Software Developer
- Up to $90,000 Package DOE
- Fixed Income Specialist - OMGEO Essential
- Senior Stakeholer Engagement & International Markets
An International Investment House has a vacancy in their Investment Support Team for an experienced Fixed Income and Equities Specialist.
- Daily liaison with international brokers, fund managers and custodians
- Trade Support for Fixed Income, Equities and Derivatives transactions
- Daily reconciliation of all Securities transacted and cashflow analysis
We are a small, private based FX trading business with an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, professional and target driven trader to join our team.
This is an opportunity for someone, who wants to work with in a collaborative environment that is solely focused on FX CFD trading, with flexible working hour’s full time/part time.
We avoid the bureaucracy of larger organizations, and keep our management structures flat. Decisions are made efficiently; changes are implemented quickly.
- $70,000 to $140,000
- Banking & Financial Services - Stockbroking & Trading
- National firm
- Multiple opportunities
- Generous base + commission structure
This Global Financial Services leader is experiencing unprecedented growth and as a result several opportunities have opened up for Stockbrokers to join the Sydney team. You will be offered the opportunity to work with a company that boasts a highly skilled team, exceptional working environment and ongoing career opportunities.
- Excellent culture - collaborative environment - casual dress, pool table
- Work in a challenging environment with high-performance systems
- Work with other passionate, industry-leading technologies
- Major Financial Institution - Lead an elite development team
- Development of brand new FX Trading Platform
- 12 month contract - Colossal daily rate $$$$
.Net technical lead sought by major financial institution in Sydney CBD to lead team working on the development of a brand new FX Trading platform.
This project has been subject of millions of dollars investment and is without doubt the most exciting technical project happening in Australian finance at the moment.
Sydney - Senior FO Quant - Matlab, Risk, Senior Quant, FX Microstructures
A leading Investment Manager is looking to appoint a Senior Front Office Quant to build, interpret and support quant trading software and financial models and be an integral member of their expanding team.
The successful candidate is to design and deliver business focused software that is fast, stable and maintainable and have the ability to do both effectively to make the users life easier. A solid grasp of the mathematics of
FX/ Risk, R and Matlab and depth of IT knowledge is required.
Our firmis part ofa leading wealth management group, incorporating full-service stock broking, funds management and portfolio services.We areone of the best known, most trusted and highly respected names in the Australian financial services industry.
We are seeking a Junior Broker/Desk Assistant for one of top advisers based in Sydney CBD.
This is a great opportunity for someone lookingto become a broker and learn the business and fast track your career. Your income will bedictated by your success and dedication to the role. Potential to earn big $$$ for the right person with astrong
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)