Harvey Norman Holdings (HVN) is an Australia-based public-owned integrated retail and property company engaged in franchising and advertising services provision to its franchisees, homewares and electrical goods marketing and sales, consumer finance provision, leasing and property investment. HVN was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on the 3rd of September 1987. Its average annual revenue reaches approximately $1 billion. Its headquarters is located in New South Wales, Australia and to date; around 13000 people are employed in the company.
- Harvey Norman have announced a half year profit of $81.9 million, down 36.5 percent from the prior corresponding half year period.
- HVN revenue down $548.819 million, from $584.110 million.
Australian Retailer, Harvey Norman (ASX:HVN) announced on Monday that full year pre-tax profit to June 30, 2012 was likely to be down 40 percent. The announcement to the stockmarket said that unaudited preliminary accounts for 2012 indicated a profit before tax and minority interests of $227.6 million compared to the $373.9 million profit in 2011 (down 39.1 percent).
The year comes of with a rough start for some and a smooth for others as companies trade stocks for the second week of 2012. Here are the lists of the best and worst traded stocks in the ASX100, ASX200 and All Ordinaries in the Australian Securities Exchange for January 9-13, 2012.
Best Performing Trade Stocks ASX100 (XTO)
This record contains the top 10 best and worst traded stocks in the ASX100, ASX 200 and All Ordinaries of the Australian Stock Exchange in the 50th week of 2011, from December 12 to 16, 2011.
Best Performing Trade Stocks ASX100 (XTO)
S&P ASX 100 Low Percentage Gainers stocks for the week. These stocks decreased their share price by the largest percentage on the Australian sharemarket, the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) from the previous week of trading (4th week: 24th January to 28th January 2011). Other lists of ASX companies by market capitalisation.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)