Hemisphere Resources (HEM)

Shares / Stock Code

HEM

Stock Exchange / Sharemarket

Australian Securities Exchange

Hemisphere Resources (HEM) focuses on gold and nickel exploration projects which are located within close proximity to Kalgoorlie-Boulder areas, a major regional mining centre of Western Australia. It was listed on ASX on 23 February, 2007.

Glandore Gold Project

Glandore Gold Project is located 40km east of the Golden Mile and was previously owned by WMC and ANGLOGOLD. The project has an extensive database of previous exploration data and three dimensional modelling supports geological interpretation. The Project has advanced exploration targets identified.

The Glandore Gold Project comprises 13 Prospecting Licences and 3 Mining Lease Applications that in total cover 22km2 in area. Hemisphere Resources carried out a comprehensive review of all known data on Glandore, including available plans, sections, and an extensive database including geology, geophysics, geochemical and drilling results.

Mulgarrie Nickel Project

Hemisphere Resources has 70% of the Mulgarrie Nickel Project located in a significant nickel province 75km NNE of Kalgoorlie-Boulder bounded by the Silver Swan, Scotia and Carr Boyd mines all of which are known for high grade nickel sulphide production.The remaining 30% is owned by Falcon Minerals.

Key drill results to date include the following:

  • Intersected mafic and ultramafic lithologies
  • Anomalous nickel and copper in drilling
  • 4m at 1.23% Ni (from 44m)
  • 4m at 0.73% Ni (from 36m)
  • 12m at 0.42% Ni (from 44m)
  • 16m at 0.55% Ni (from 20m)

Sandstone Uranium Project

Hemisphere Resources has secured ten priority Exploration Licence Applications (ELA’s) and will target uranium mineralisation associated with both valley calcrete and playa lake sediments. The total area secured is over 800sqkm within a world-class uranium province with favourable geology and well defined catchments.

All of the Hemisphere properties are in the proximity of known uranium occurrences, including Yeelirrie (the world’s largest unmined calcrete uranium deposit), Windimurra Uranium, Wondinong, Lake Mason, Anketell, and Lake Noondie. Project neighbours have recently published uranium resources as well as base metals discoveries (BHP/WSA).

Hemisphere Resources (HEM) Products and Services

  • Nickel and gold exploration

Hemisphere Resources (HEM) Locations and Subsidiaries

Hemisphere Resources Head Office
Suite 7, 6 Richardson Street,
WEST PERTH, WA 6005
Phone: (08) 9481 1749
Fax: (08) 9481 1756

Hemisphere Resources (HEM) Share Price

Submitted by ASX Listed Company on 17 April, 2010 - 00:50