Health Care Equipment & Services
Aevum (AVE) is a company primarily engaged in the operation, management and development of retirement villages and aged care facilities. Aevum was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on 18th of November 2004. At present Aevum owns and operates twenty one senior living communities in Sydney, mid-North Coast, Southern Highlands of NSW, and Western Australia with a combined resident capacity of 2600 Aevum employs more than 320 dedicated team members.
Advance Healthcare Group (AHG) is an Australian company focussed on the wholesale distribution of pharmaceutical, medical and surgical supplies and other associated healthcare products, and medication management and supply operations. Advance Healthcare Group was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on 7 November, 1991. The company operates in Western Australia, South Australia and New South Wales. Advance owns a solid reputation and position in the healthcare market.
Cochlear Limited (COH) is an Australian company engaged in the manufacturing and supply of implantable hearing solutions. The company is a world leader in the development, manufacture and distribution of cochlear implants. Cochlear implants are normally suitable for individuals with auditory (ear) nerve damage that cannot be corrected with hearing aids. It has principal operations in Europe, Asia Pacific and Americas. COH was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on the 4th of December 1995.
Advanced Surgical Design & Manufacture (ASX code AMT) (Name abbreviation: ASDM) is an Australian based developer and maker of prosthetic implants and medical devices. ASDM's principal products consists of the Active Knee, a total knee replacement prosthesis and the Freedom Unicompartmental Knee, a partial knee replacement prosthesis. Advanced Surgical Design & Manufacture (AMT) was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) on 5 December, 2007.
Blackmores Limited (BKL) is an Australia-based company whose principal activities involve the development and marketing of health products such as herbal, vitamins and mineral nutritional supplements in Thailand, Malaysia and Australia. It also sells its products through the company's independent distributors in New Zealand and in some parts of Asia. BKL was listed on Australian Stock Exchange on the 2nd of May 1985. Its average annual revenue reaches approximately AUD$172 million. Its headquarters is located in Balgowlah, Australia and to date; around 300 people are employed in the company.
Ansell Limited (ANN) is an Australian-based company whose principal activities include the development, manufacturing as well as sourcing, distribution and marketing of gloves and other protective products with main operations in Europe, Americas and the Asia Pacific. ANN was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on the 22nd of August 1985. Its average annual revenue reaches approximately $1.2 billion out of its issued capital of $1.6 billion. Its headquarters is located in Richmond, Australia and to date; 11, 594 people are employed in the company.
1300 SMILES Limited (ONT) was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) on 11 March, 2005. principally provides the use of dental surgeries and practice management and other services to self employed dentists who carry on their own dental practices. 1300SMILES Limited provides surgery facilities at six locations in Townsville along with practices in Cairns, Mackay, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, the Gold Coast and has its head administrative office in Townsville.
Health Care Equipment and Services - Australian Stock Market Report - Quickly browse through the charts to detect patterns and trends. Great for Technical analysis. Charts shown display 3 Month Chart, 100 day Moving Average (MA), 50 day Exponential Moving Average (EMA), 26-12-9 MACD charted with Price on a Logarithmic scale. Shares Scanned 25th June 2010.
Health Care Equipment and Services - Australian Shares Scan - Quickly browse through the charts to detect patterns and trends. Great for Technical analysis. Charts shown display 100 MA + 50 EMA and a Custom MACD signal.
Shares Scanned 17th May 2010
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)