Health Care Equipment & Services
Capitol Health (CAJ) formed in 2005 and it is a major primary healthcare provider in Australia focusing on the radiology business. Through organic growth and acquisition CAJ currently has 21 radiology clinics in Melbourne, VIC, and is a major regional player in the diagnostic imaging business. CAJ continues to review acquisition and organic growth opportunities to drive an aggressive expansion.
C@ Limited (CEO) is an Australian company engaged in the assembly of optical related products and marketing and sales of lenses and frames. The company was incorporated in Australia in October 2004. It listed on the ASX on 20 December 2005 after a successful IPO. C @ offers its affiliates a range of services and benefits, including stronger buying power, retail sales and training systems as well as a large product range. In addition, the company competes against optical chain stores including OPSM and Merringtons and buying groups such as Opticvision.
BrainZ Instruments (BZI) is a New Zealand-based company. The Company was primarily involved in the research, development, manufacture and sale of bedside brain monitoring technology. In October 2008, BrainZ entered into an Asset Purchase Agreement with Natus Medical to sell substantially all of its assets to Natus. On December 2, 2008, the agreement was closed. BZI specialises in research, development, manufacturing and sale of innovative brain monitoring technology.
bioMD (BOD) is an Australian biotechnology company specialising in bringing safer and more innovative medical devices to the healthcare market. The company has invested in a suite of injection therapy products aimed at preventing needlestick injuries in the following healthcare sectors: subcutaneous needle injections; prefilled safety syringe market for the pharmaceutical industry; safety syringes for the illicit drug user market and prefilled dental injection market.
Avastra Sleep Centres (AVS) is involved in the biotechnological research and development in the field of wound healing and wound closure. Its main product is biocompatible BioWeld®, a protein-based technology replacing surgical sutures and staples used in the anastomosis (that is, joining) of vessels, like arteries in complex procedures. AVS was listed on the ASX in June 2004. Its head office is situated in North Ryde, Sydney. The company is investigating potential acquisitions in the medical devices area to broaden and lower its technology risk.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation (FPH) specialises in the design, manufacturing and marketing of a range of heated humidification devices for respiratory, sleep disordered breathing, critical care and operating room markets. The products offered by FPH consist of humidifier controllers, chambers, tubing, filters, connectors, interfaces, warmers, respiratory systems and resuscitators which are supplied to more than 110 countries throughout the world. The Company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) on 21st November, 2001.
Pro Medicus (PME) develops and markets medical and healthcare software and it is a key supplier of radiology information systems (RIS) in the US, Canada, Australia and the UK. Pro Medicus listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on 10th October, 2000. Its client base comprises diagnostic imaging groups as well as individual medical group practices.
Primary Health Care (PRY) operates in the healthcare industry. It is a market leader in the provision of healthcare technology solutions to medical practitioners, medical practices and hospitals. The Company is providing an extensive range of medical and healthcare related services through its network of medial and pathology centres in Australia. Primary Health Care listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on 3rd July, 1998.
Norwood Abbey (NAL) operates in the medical industry and it develops and markets innovative medical projects and technologies with a focus on drug delivery and other therapies. NAL was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on 2nd August, 2000.
IBA Health Group (IBA) is a leading provider of healthcare information technology solutions. IBA specialises in the development, supply and licensing of computer softwares such as electronic claiming and billing systems for the health industry. The solutions offered by the Company support the free exchange of information across a range of care settings and participant organisations. IBA also offers advanced application solutions in modern healthcare economies around the globe.
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Protect your Shares
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)