Food & Staples Retailing
Pan Asia Corporation (PZC) is a rapidly growing diversified resources company primary listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and secondary listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and with offices in Perth and Sydney, Australia and Jakarta, Indonesia. The Company aims to be a major supplier of key resources into the expanding Asian markets and is well advanced in its due diligence and requirements for regulatory and shareholder approval for the acquisition of a number of significant coal assets in Indonesia.
Redisland Australia (RLA) (formerly Piquant Blue Limited) is involved in the marketing of Australian olive oil. The company focuses primarily on the marketing end of the olive oil value chain and generally avoids direct involvement in production. RLA is based in Western Australia but sources its olives from around Australia. PQB’s flagship brand, njoi, is exported to Britain, France and the USA.
Health Corporation (HEA) is the proprietor of the Health Information Pharmacy system and provides franchising services to 25 franchised pharmacies in Australia. Other services include providing finance to pharmacists to acquire pharmacies within its system. The company also derives income through loan establishment fees and on-going interest charges.
Health Corporation History
Premier Investments (PMV) is an Australian public company limited by shares. It has been listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) since 15 December 1987. Premier was established as an investment company to maximise growth in capital returns to shareholders through the acquisition of controlling or strategic shareholdings in premier Australian companies with a particular concentration on the areas of retailing, importing and distributing.
Metcash Trading Limited (MTS) is a company engaged in the wholesale marketing and the distribution of liquor, food and other fast-moving consumer goods. MTS was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on the 8th of April 2005. Its average annual revenue reaches approximately $9.7 billion. Its headquarters is located in New South Wales, Australia and to date; around 4,300 people are employed in the company. Metcash Trading Limited mainly operates in three business segments: Australian Liquor Marketers, Campbells Cash & Carry and IGA Distribution.
AWB Limited (AWB) is an Australia-based company engaged in providing insurance, commodity risk and finance management services in the regional and rural areas of Australia. It is one of the top 100 publicly listed companies in Australia. AWB was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on the 22nd of August 2001. Its average annual revenue reaches approximately AUD$502 million. Its headquarters is located in Melbourne, Australia and to date; around 2,200 people are employed in the company.
ABB Grain (ABB) is involved in a diverse range of agricultural services spread across the entire supply chain, including accumulation, storage, malt, processing, logistics, fertilizer, financial services, wool, marketing, ship chartering and trading. ABB was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on 22 July, 2002. ABB is primarily in the business of marketing of agricultural commodities, the handling and storage of grain and other bulk commodities, the provision of financial products to growers, and malt manufacture and marketing.
Woolworths Limited (WOW) is an Australian-based retail group specialising in the general merchandise, food and specialty retailing through its operations in different chain stores. This company has a widespread operation in Australia and New Zealand managing around 3,000 stores located in the two countries. Included in these 3,000 stores are the 965 supermarkets solely operated and managed by the Woolworths and Safeway brands in Australia. Stores under the brands Foodtown, Woolworths and Countdown in New Zealand are also under the activities and operations of Woolworths Limited.
Westfarmers Limited (WES) is a diversified industrial company engaged in the processing and distribution of gas, coal mining, building materials and home and garden improvement products retailing, general merchandise, supermarkets, fuel and liquor outlets, office and home improvement supplies, electricity generation, chemicals and fertilisers supply, insurance and distribution of safety products. WES was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on the 15th of November 1984. Its average annual revenue reaches approximately $9 billion out of its issued capital of approximately $300,000.
Food, Retailing and Tabacco - Australian Stock Market Report - Quickly browse through the charts to detect patterns and trends. Great for Technical analysis. Charts shown display 3 Month Chart, 100 day Moving Average (MA), 50 day Exponential Moving Average (EMA), 26-12-9 MACD charted with Price on a Logarithmic scale. Shares Scanned 25th June 2010.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)