Food, Retailing and Tabacco - Australian Shares Scan
Food, Retailing and Tabacco - Australian Shares Scan - Quickly browse through the charts to detect patterns and trends. Great for Technical analysis. Charts shown display 100 MA + 50 EMA and a Custom MACD signal.
Shares Scanned 17th May 2010
- Food Staples, Retailing, Food, Tabacco Australian Shares Scan
- AWB LIMITED
- AWB Limited (AWB) is an Australia-based company engaged in providing insurance, commodity risk and finance management services in the regional and rural areas of Australia.
- METCASH LIMITED
- Metcash Trading Limited (MTS) is a company engaged in the wholesale marketing and the distribution of liquor, food and other fast-moving consumer goods.
- WESFARMERS LIMITED
- Westfarmers Limited (WES) is a diversified industrial company engaged in the processing and distribution of gas, coal mining, building materials and home and garden improvement products retailing, general merchandise, supermarkets, fuel and liquor outlets, office and home improvement supplies, electricity generation, chemicals and fertilisers supply, insurance and distribution of safety products.
- WOOLWORTHS LIMITED
- Woolworths Limited (WOW) is an Australian-based retail group specialising in the general merchandise, food and specialty retailing through its operations in different chain stores.
- PREMIER INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- Premier Investments (PMV) is an investment company. The Company holds significant shares in Coles Myer, Housewares International, and money market deposits. Premier is operating several speciality retail fashion chains through its subsidiaries.
- HEALTH CORPORATION LIMITED
- Health Corporation (HEA) is the proprietor of the Health Information Pharmacy system and provides franchising services to 25 franchised pharmacies in Australia.
- COCA-COLA AMATIL LIMITED
- Coca-Cola Amatil Limited (CCL) is the primary licensee of Coca-Cola which is based in Australia, Papua New Guinea, South Korea, Indonesia, and New Zealand.
- EVANS & TATE LIMITED
- Evans & Tate (ETW) or ETW Corporation Limited is engaged in winemaking, viticulture, distribution and marketing of bottled wines domestically and internationally under its own brand and label.
- FOSTER'S GROUP LIMITED
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL) is a global drinks company that focuses on the ownership, marketing and distribution of alcoholic beverages international portfolio.
- FUTURIS CORPORATION LIMITED
- Futuris Corporation (FCL) is engaged in providing the Australian rural community with farm services such as rural finance, designing and manufacturing of steering and air conditioning systems as well as related parts to be used in the automotive industry.
- GOODMAN FIELDER LIMITED.
- The company known as Goodman Fielder is a food company based in Australia. The brands they cater to their consumers are provided across Australian and the New Zealand food industries.
- LION NATHAN LIMITED
- Lion Nathan Ltd (LNN) is a company engaged in producing, marketing as well as distributing alcoholic beverages.
- LITTLE WORLD BEVERAGES LIMITED
- Little World Beverages Limited (LWB) is a company engaged in the supply of food beverages, alcoholic beverages and tobacco.
- AUSTRALIAN AGRICULTURAL COMPANY LIMITED.
- Australian Agricultural Company (AAC) is a large and established beef cattle Company in Australia. The principal activities of the Company incorporates operating grazing and farming lands, breeding of cattle, growing, feedlotting and trading and other activities related to wholesale marketing of meat.
- AUSTRALIAN VINTAGE LTD
- Australian Vintage (AVG) focuses on the making and distribution of wine along with the management and development of the vineyards.
- AUSTRALIS AQUACULTURE LIMITED
- AAQ Holdings (AAQ) is an aqua culture company involved in the production of Australian Barramundi for sale in the US market. The Company grows Australian Barramundi at its Turner Plant which is located near New York City.
- COSTAEXCHANGE LTD
- CostaExchange (CHQ) is one of the Australia’s largest producer, processor and distributor of fresh horticultural produce and aligned products. The Company mainly grows mushrooms, berries, citrus, grapes, bananas, avocados, mangoes, green leaf vegetables, stone fruit, apples, pears, kiwifruit and other fruits in Australia.
- GRAINCORP LIMITED
- GrainCorp (GNC) is a diversified agribusiness enterprise providing services mainly to the grain industry. Its key business activities incorporate the storage, handling and collecting of grain and other bulk commodities.
- PRIMEAG AUSTRALIA LIMITED
- PrimeAg Australia (PAG) is an investment Company that invests in a portfolio of high quality Australian rural properties and water entitlements,as to take advantage of the growing global demand for soft commodities.
- RIDLEY CORPORATION LIMITED
- Ridley Corporation (RIC) specialises in the manufacturing and supply of stock feed and animal feed supplements. It also focuses on the crude salt production, salt refining and distribution.
- SELECT HARVESTS LIMITED
- Select Harvests (SHV) operates an agri-food business. It is the largest global almond growing Australian Company, managing more than 60% of the state’s almond orchards. The Company’s core business activities include orchards management for investors, selling of almonds in the domestic and export markets, and processing and sale of a range of nut and fruit based products to retailers, distributors and food manufacturers.
- TASSAL GROUP LIMITED
- Tassal Group (TGR) is a vertically integrated aquaculture company engaged in the hatching, farming, processing, sales and marketing of Atlantic Salmon.
- WARRNAMBOOL CHEESE & BUTTER FACTORY CO.HOLD.LTD
- Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory Company Holdings (WCB) manufactures and distributes a variety of high quality dairy products which include cheese, milk powder, butter, cream, whey protein concentrate and packaged milk. WCB supplies its dairy products to both domestic and international customers.
- AUSTRALIAN WINE HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Australian Wine Holdings Limited (AWL) is a wine brand seller.
- BUDERIM GINGER LIMITED
- Buderim Ginger Limited (BUG) is involved in the processing and marketing of ginger and ginger related products for domestic and international markets.
- CERVANTES CORPORATION LIMITED
- Cervantes Seafood (CVS) is based in Western Australia, and is a processor of western rock lobster. The lobsters are distributed domestically and are also exported throughout the world through an exclusive arrangement with one of Australias leading lobster processing companies.
- CLEAN SEAS TUNA LIMITED
- Clean Seas Tuna (CSS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Stehr Group's aquaculture holding company, Australian Tuna Fisheries. CSS owns hatcheries and at sea farming operations, is advanced in Southern Bluefin Tuna (SBT) breeding and breeds and grows out Kingfish and Mulloway.
- COCKATOO RIDGE WINES LIMITED
- Cockatoo Ridge Wines Limited (CKR) primarily invests in wine companies and operates wine vineyards.
- DEEP SEA FISHERIES LIMITED
- DSF International Holdings Limited (DSF) owns and operates a fleet of fishing vessels that produce ocean-caught, premium sea foods, and markets these products to buyers world-wide.
- DROMANA ESTATE LIMITED
- Dromana Estate (DMY) is involved in wine making and vineyard management. It has substantial vineyard holdings across Victoria's Mornington Peninsula and seven prestigious brands.
- EMPIRE BEER GROUP LIMITED
- Empire Beer Group (EEE) is an Australia-based company that operates in the food and beverage sector. The Company is principally engaged in brewing operations in the craft beer market segment; ownership and management of Hotel Venues Royal on Waterfront and Colonial Brewing Co, and pursuing new business opportunities.
- FARM PRIDE FOODS LIMITED
- Farm Pride Foods (FRM) is a grader, packer, processor, supplier and marketer of shell eggs and processed egg products within Australia and exporting Asia. Their range of egg products include cage, free range, barn laid, organic, omega3 and multi grain vegetarian.
- FFI HOLDINGS LIMITED
- FFI Holdings is Western Australian based food processing company. It is comprised of five main businesses - Chocolate Products of Australia, Olympic Fine Foods, Fresh Food Industries (Bakery Products), Tradition Small Goods, and Century Sweets.
- FRANKLAND RIVER OLIVE COMPANY LIMITED
- Frankland River Olive Company (FLR) is a vertically integrated olive business. It manages a total area of olive plantings totalling in excess of 750 hectares.
- FREEDOM NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS LIMITED
- Freedom Nutritional Products (FNP), formerly So Natural Foods Australia Limited (SNF) is involved in the manufacture, sale and contract packing of long life beverages.
- GAGE ROADS BREWING CO LIMITED
- Gage Roads Brewing Co (GRB) is an Australia-based company. The Company is engaged in the business of brewing, packaging, marketing and selling of craft brewed beer, cider and other beverages.
- GSF CORPORATION LIMITED
- GSF Corporation harvests fine quality seafood, including various types of fin fish, molluscs and crustaceans. It is involved seafood processing, wholesaling and exporting.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)
ASX GICS Sector Company List
- Automobile & Components
- Capital Goods
- Commercial Services & Supplies
- Consumer Durables & Apparel
- Consumer Services
- Diversified Financials
- Food & Staples Retailing
- Food Beverage & Tobacco
- Health Care Equipment & Services
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Real Estate
- Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment
- Software & Services
- Technology Hardware & Equipment
- Telecommunication Services