Macquarie Edge is an exciting online trading platform that brings together a rich blend of quality market intelligence, expert insights, advanced trading tools and investment opportunities in a highly interactive environment.
- Trade from as low as $18.95*
- Access Macquarie Subscription Research to view stock recommendations*
- Track market trends with advanced charting
- Delve deeper into the stock market with premium news, analyst commentary & forecasts, and company financials
- Monitor market activity with live ASX prices
Macquarie takes its origins from the merchant bank Hill Samuel Australia (HSA), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hill Samuel & Co. Limited, London. Established in Australia in 1969, it began operations in Sydney in January 1970 with only three staff. Today, the Macquarie group offers a diverse range of banking, financial, advisory and investment services including Macquarie Bank CFDs.
Australian Westpac Broking have 191 years' experience helping their customers to achieve their financial goals through good times and bad. First Westpac Broking opened their doors for business trading originally as the Bank of New South Wales. From that single office in Macquarie Place, Sydney, Westpac has grown and prospered to become one of Australia's leading financial services organisations with more than 10 million customers. Westpac Broking is offering trading services with:
St George directshares is one of Australia’s most respected online stock brokers and provides a convenient, low cost way to buy and sell shares, warrants, options and managed funds for people who want to manage their own wealth creation. They offer a premium online broker service, competitive features and value for money. Their premium online trading service doesn’t mean that Their have to pay premium brokerage. St George directshares accounts suit both seasoned traders and traders new to the Australian Stock Market.
Morrison Securities Pty Limited has been a Participating Organisation of the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) since 10th July 1985. Morrison Securities Pty Limited is a Participant of the ASX Group & the Sydney Futures Exchange (SFE) and is subject to all regulatory requirements of the ASX, SFE and the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). We are an execution broker, and provide general financial product advice by distributing research reports, but only to wholesale clients.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. was founded by its Chairman and CEO Thomas Peterffy. Over the last 33 years, it has grown internally to become one of the premier securities firms with over $4.8 billion in equity capital.
Goldman Sachs JBWere is a pre-eminent financial services organisation that provides a wide range of investment, advisory, financing, securities, execution, asset and wealth management services to a substantial and diversified client base including corporations, financial institutions, governments and high net worth individuals. We seek to be the adviser of choice for our clients throughout Australasia and, as part of the Goldman Sachs network, provide leading capabilities that extend to financial markets globally.
Bell Direct is Australia’s newest online stock broker. Founded in 2006, the company has made stock share trading and investing better, easier, and more affordable for Australian consumers by adding a mobile component. As a new challenger in the online stock broker market, Bell Direct has invested heavily in technology to save on operational costs—a strategy that results in lower trading prices and more convenience for its customers.
Bankwest is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and a full service bank. Bankwest is active in all market segments, and its lending is diversified between the business, rural, housing and personal markets, including the full range of deposit products. In its home state Western Australia, Bankwest is a market leader with about one quarter of all bank advances and deposits. Bankwest owns an online share trading system which has more services: Australian shares, Exchange traded options, Warrants, IPO’s and Structured products.
amscot Discount Stockbroking is the non-advisory division of State One Stockbroking Ltd (AFSL 247100), a full trading and clearing Participant of the ASX Group. amscot was created in late 2002 to provide Australia's best non-advisory broking service. In achieving this, we focus on three core aims - competitive brokerage rates in Australia, offer "full service minus advice", and be totally trader friendly.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)