Blackgold International Holdings (BGG) and its operating subsidiaries carry on the businesses of coal mining and coal trading. The company, based in the People's Republic of China, owns and operates the Caotang Mine and has entered into agreements to acquire the operating assets of the Heiwan Mine. BGG produces thermal coal for domestic consumption.
Blackgold International Holdings was listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) on 22 February 2011. The company was incorporated under the laws of Australia as a public company limited by shares on 08 July 2010.
Coalbank (CBQ) is an energy company focusing on coal and coal seam gas in Queensland’s Surat and Clarence-Moreton Basins. Lodestone also has interests in other minerals projects other than energy. Coalbank was listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) on 17 March 2003.
Coalbank plans to build an energy business supplying low carbon emission coals from south and central Queensland to domestic and export markets. The company also has petroleum and gas interests through its wholly-owned subsidiary Surat Gas Pty Limited.
Empire Energy Group (EEG), formerly Imperial Corporation, is an oil and gas exploration and development company. The company is focused on onshore oil and gas fields in the United States. Empire Energy Group's operations are through its 92% owned the United States subsidiary Empire Energy (USA) LLC, which was established as the parent vehicle for Empire Energy E&P, LLC. The company has operations in Mid Continental and Appalachia, through Empire Energy (USA) LLC. Its subsidiary also includes Imperial Oil and Gas Pty Ltd.
Ikwezi Mining (IKW) is a resource exploration and development company aiming to create Shareholder value through the acquisition, exploration and development of coal projects in South Africa. The Group is focused on advancing the development of three coal projects in the KwaZulu Natal and Limpopo regions of South Africa.
Ikwezi Mining was listed on the Australian Securities Exchange on 19 July 2011.
Intra Energy Corporation (IEC), formerly Atomic Resources Limited, is an Australian-based exploration and resource development company with major thermal coal assets in Tanzania. The company's operating arm in Tanzania is Tancoal Energy Limited, which was formed by a Joint Venture between Intra Energy Corporation Ltd and the National Development Corporation of Tanzania (NDC).
Lemur Resources (LMR) is an Australian based Company focused on coal exploration. Through the company's wholly owned subsidiary Coal of Madagascar Limited, Lemur is the holder of 11 concession blocks in South West Madagascar covering the Imaloto Coal Basin, known as the Imaloto Coal Project. The Imaloto Coal Project area lies approximately 20 kilometer (km) north-west of the town of Benenitra, between the north-south flowing Imaloto River and the west-east flowing Onilahy River.
Otis Energy Limited (OTE, Future Corporation Australia Limited) is an Australian Oil and Gas company involved in the development and production of oil and gas in the United States with a particular focus on the Gulf States of Texas, Mississippi and Louisiana. Otis currently holds interests in four projects including the Avalanche 3D project, Catahoula Lake and Atocha Project all in Louisiana along with the San Jac 3D project located in Monroe and San Jacinto Counties Texas.
Regalpoint Resources is an Austalia-based company focused on uranium mining and exploration. The company's key projects include the Rum Jungle Project (an unconformity-style prospect in the Rum Jungle Mineral Field), Lake Gregory (a sandstone-hosted prospect near the Beverley deposit) and Gum Creek (a calcrete prospect hosted near BHP's Yeelirrie deposit, and Paroo Range (a metasomatic uranium prospect near the Skal, Valhalla and Anderson uranium deposits in Queensland).
Senex Energy (SXY) is an Australia-based company engaged in oil and gas exploration and production. The company operates in two segments. The coal seam gas exploration segment pertains to its interest in the Surat Basin/Bowen Basin in Queensland. The oil exploration and production segment pertains to the Company’s interest in the Cooper Basin/Eromanga Basin in South Australia and Queensland. The total net oil production during the fiscal year ended June 30, 2010 (fiscal 2010), was 142,579 barrels of oil.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)