Consumer Services - Australian Shares Scan
- Consumer Services - Australian Stock Market Report
- Consumer Services - Australian Sharemarket Scan
- ASX Stockmarket ASX200 Mid-Week Scan
- XII - LIC International Index
- XID - LIC Domestic Index
- XIC - LIC Composite Index
- Utilities - Australian Stock Market Report
- Transportation - Australian Stock Market Report
- Telecommunications - Australian Stock Market Report
Consumer Services - Australian Shares Scan - Quickly browse through the charts to detect patterns and trends. Great for Technical analysis. Charts shown display 100 MA + 50 EMA and a Custom MACD signal.
Shares Scanned 17th May 2010
- Consumer Services Australian Shares Scan
- TABCORP HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Tabcorp Holdings Limited (TAH) is engaged on providing gambling, leisure and other entertainment services. Tabcorp owns and manages Sydney’s Star City Hotel and Casino and the three branches of Jupiter Hotels and Casino located in Gold Coast, Townsville and Brisbane.
- AINSWORTH GAME TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- Ainsworth Game Technology (AGI) is a holding company primarily engaged in the design, development, production of gaming machines, software and other related equipment and services.
- AIRCRUISING AUSTRALIA LIMITED
- Aircruising Australia (AIG) is a holding company with its subsidiaries engaged in tour operation services.
- ALLIED BRANDS LIMITED
- Allied Brands (ABQ) is a company engaged in retail franchising in Australia.
- ATECH HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Atech Holdings (ATH) is a financial services provider principally engaged in the investment of its cash reserves.
- CROWN LIMITED
- Crown (CWN) is one of the Australia's leading entertainment groups.
- DOMINO'S PIZZA ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises (DMP) is in the business of food retailing and the operation of franchise services. DMP operates a pizza chain including both franchisee owned and company owned corporate stores in Australia and New Zealand. The Company also operates franchise for Domino’s brand of the US Company, Domino's Pizza.
- FLIGHT CENTRE LIMITED
- Flight Centre (FLT) is one of the largest independent retail travel group in Australia principally focused on the sale of travel and travel-related services and products.
- INVOCARE LIMITED
- InvoCare (IVC) caters funerals, burials and cremations related services in Australia and Singapore.
- NAVITAS LIMITED
- Navitas (NVT) is a pre-eminent provider and developer of educational services and learning solutions. The Company provides English language training, high school and university preparation, university programs, career development programs and migrant settlement services to students, professionals and migrants from around the globe.
- OCTAVIAR LIMITED
- Octaviar (OCV) is an investment and fund management company. OCV’s operations involve the creation, management and development of listed and unlisted vehicles in the Property; Tourism and Leisure; Retirement and Aged Care sectors; as well as Alternate Equity Funds.
- REEF CASINO TRUST
- Reef Casino Trust (RCT) solely operates in property ownership and property leasing in the tourism, leisure and gaming industry in Australia.
- SKY CITY ENTERTAINMENT GROUP LIMITED.
- SKYCITY Entertainment Group (SKC) is an Australasian gaming and entertainment business. SKC’s core business activities include the ownership and operation of monopoly casinos.
- TATTS GROUP LIMITED
- Tatts Group (TTS) provides gambling and lotteries services. Tatts Group carries out its operations through seven divisions namely, Tatts Pokies, Lotteries, Wagering, Maxgaming, Bytecraft Systems, International/Business Development, and other.
- CENTREBET INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Centrebet International (CIL) is an online wagering and gaming company. Its wagering business offers fixed-odds on-line betting on a diverse range of Australian and international sporting, racing, entertainment and political events.
- EARLY LEARNING SERVICES LIMITED
- Early learning Services (ELY) was incorporated in February 2007 and began with four Child Care Centres. Early Learning Services now owns and manages over 35 centres throughout Australia.
- EBET LIMITED
- eBet(EBT) is involved in the development of gaming systems and technology, and the operation of an internet gaming and wagering service.
- ENERJI LTD
- Enerji (ERJ), formerly Norwood Systems Ltd (NSA) is a business of telephony technology development. The company integrates mobile phones and other wireless voice terminals into its clients' existing telephony structure.
- EUMUNDI GROUP LIMITED
- Eumundi Group (EBG) is an Australia-based company. The Company is engaged in the operation of the Ashmore Tavern; the holding of investment properties, and the management of commercial, industrial and retail property.
- INTEGRATED LEGAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Integrated Holdings (IAW) has been formed to own and operate a number of Australian law firms under one business structure will become known as the Integrated legal group.
- JETSET TRAVELWORLD LTD
- Jetset Travelworld (JET) operates a travel agency franchise business providing wholesale, retail and business travel-related products and services across Australia.
- WEBJET LIMITED
- Webjet (WEB) is a licensed travel agent and a member of the Travel Compensation Fund, which provides internet-based flight and travel booking services. Webjet is an independent company operating under a marketing and distribution agreement with Qantas and is not otherwise affiliated with Qantas Group.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)
ASX GICS Sector Company List
- Automobile & Components
- Capital Goods
- Commercial Services & Supplies
- Consumer Durables & Apparel
- Consumer Services
- Diversified Financials
- Food & Staples Retailing
- Food Beverage & Tobacco
- Health Care Equipment & Services
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Real Estate
- Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment
- Software & Services
- Technology Hardware & Equipment
- Telecommunication Services