Consumer Durables & Apparel
Audio Pixels Holdings (AKP), formerly Global Properties Limited is an Australian based company engaged in the development of a technological platform for reproducing sound for the production of speakers. The company’s patented technologies employ entirely new techniques to generate sound waves directly from a digital audio stream using low cost micro-electromechanical structures (MEMS) rather than conventional loudspeaker elements. Management of Audio Pixels maintains active exchange with industry leading companies spanning a broad cross section of the MEMS and consumer electronic industries.
Yanghao International (YHL) supplies and marketing of high-end fabrics, home textiles and luxury fashion decor globally. The Don Dragon Group was founded in 1999 as Zhejiang Don Dragon Import & Export Co., Limited by Mr Guoqiang (Jack) Huang and his wife Ms Xiaoli (Rose) Wang. Thomas Bryson will be the ultimate holding company for the business of the Don Dragon Group located in Shaoxing, Zheijiang Province in China. It was listed on the Australian Stockmarket (ASX) on 20 March, 2009.
TWT Group (TWT) is a major manufacturer and exporter of various types of umbrellas and leisure outdoor furniture. The company's office and factory is located in Songxia Town, Shangyu City, in the Zhejiang Province in China. Investors can buy and sell TWT Group shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX). TWT was listed on the Australian stock market in 12 April, 2007.
The Group was established in 1989 as a small manufacturer of Umbrellas and has since grown to be a major manufacturer and exporter of leisure outdoor furniture and Umbrellas on a global basis.
BKM Management (BKM), formerly known as Blink Models, is a holding company for several businesses, the most important of which are the modelling agencies. The company also has a 30% interest in a bar in Singapore. BKM Management plans to expand its presence in Asia and Europe, and is also listed on the Frankfurt and Berlin exchanges. BKM was listed on the ASX on 18 September 1986. Its head office is situated in Perth, Western Australia. Investors can trade BKM Management shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Energio (EIO), formally Brainytoys Limited, prior to being placed into administration in December 2009, was a global toys and games development company. Investors can trade Energio shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX). The core business activities of Energio included:
- Research and development of toy and game products
- Development of a distribution and marketing network for the company’s toy and game products
- Distribution and wholesales of toys, games and hobby products through wholly owned subsidiaries in Australia, the U.S., UK and Hong Kong.
Treyo Leisure and Entertainment (TYO) was an Australia company registered in May 2008. It is the parent company of Matsuoka Mechatronics (China) Co., Limited (Matsuoka), which is a wholly foreign-owned limited liability company incorporated in the People’s Republic of China. Treyo was listed on the Australian stock market in 8 January, 2009. Investors can trade Treyo Leisure and Entertainment shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Thomas Bryson International Limited (TBI) is the ultimate holding company for the business of the Don Dragon Group, located in Pingshui Industrial Park, Shaoxing City, Zhejiang Province, China, focussing on the supply and marketing of high-end fabrics, home textiles and luxury fashion décor globally. The Company currently manufactures and distributes fabrics, apparel, garments, home textiles and home décor domestically and around the world, primarily to Europe, USA, South America and South Africa.
The Shenhua Group is one of the leading home textile manufacturers in China . Established in 1999, the operating arm of the Group's business, Shaoxing Shenhua Textile Co. Ltd (based in Shaoxing, China), manufactures fabric wall coverings, decorative cloth, sofa fabrics and finished goods (including curtains and drapery, table cloths, cushions and bedding) for both domestic and export customers. The company was listed on Australian Securities Exchange on 30 July, 2009. Investors can trade Shenhua International shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Vmoto (VMT) is a global scooter manufacturing and distribution group based in Perth. The Company specialises in hi tech motor scooters and All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) using production facilities situated in China. Vmoto also operates an international scooter and ATV trading and distribution company based in Shanghai. Vmoto is an Australian based motorcycle brand founded in 2002 by entrepreneurs Patrick Davin and Bill Ali. The company was listed on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) on 31 January, 2002.
Undercoverwear (UCW) manufactures and sells apparel, underwear and sleepwear. Products include leisurewear, swimwear, sleepwear, eveningwear, childrenswear and lingerie. The company also supports many charities, mainly the Cancel Councils throughout Australia and New Zealand.
UCW started in 1981 and operates throughout Australia and New Zealand. Its head office is situated in Baulkhan Hills, New South Wales and includes the company's design, administration, production, warehousing and distribution facilities. The company was listed on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) on 25 June 2004.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)