Consumer Durables and Apparel - Australian Shares Scan
Consumer Durables and Apparel- Australian Shares Scan - Quickly browse through the charts to detect patterns and trends. Great for Technical analysis. Charts shown display 100 MA + 50 EMA and a Custom MACD signal.
Shares Scanned 17th May 2010
- Consumer Durables and Apparel Australian Shares Scan
- G.U.D. HOLDINGS LIMITED
- G.U.D. Holdings (GUD) is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of security products, filtration products, farm and domestic pumps, garden products and electrical appliances.
- ARAFURA PEARLS HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Arafura Pearls Holdings (APB) is an established producer of Australian South Sea Pearls. The Company is in the business of pearl oyster hatchery and pearl farming since 1998.
- ATLANTIC LIMITED
- Atlantic (ATI) is engaged in the business of pearl marketing. The Company sells South Sea Pearls.
- ATLAS SOUTH SEA PEARL LIMITED
- Atlas South Sea Pearl (ATP) is an established producer of the pearls having its business operations in Australia and Indonesia.
- FUNTASTIC LIMITED
- Funtastic (FUN) is the largest distributor of children’s products in Australia and New Zealand, with a focus on children's toys, footwear, manchester, interactive entertainment and film distribution.
- GALE PACIFIC LIMITED
- Gale Pacific (GAP) manufactures advanced polymer fabrics and related products and distributes them worldwide. Its polymer fabric products include knitted outdoor fabrics, coated waterproof fabrics and PVC coated mesh fabrics.
- GAZAL CORPORATION LIMITED
- Gazal Corporation (GZL) is a pre-eminent specialist branded apparel group that designs, manufactures, imports, wholesale and retails national and international branded apparel and accessories for men and women.
- GLOBE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Globe International (GLB) is a manufacturer and wholesaler of footwear and clothing operating in Australasia and North America and Europe. Its principal operations include the design, development and sale of youth fashion apparel, footwear and skate hardgoods for the Action Sports market.
- KRESTA HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Kresta Holdings (KRS) is a manufacturer, distributor and retailer of window treatments and components. Kresta operates a number of manufacturing plants including textile weaving and coating, plastic components and the fabrication of timber, fabric and aluminium venetians, curtains and vertical blinds.
- MCPHERSON'S LIMITED
- Mincor Resources NL (MCR) is an emerging nickel mining and exploration company. The Company is actively engaged in the exploration of nickel and base metals across Australia. Mincor is the operator of six nickel mines in the Kambalda District of Western Australia.
- BRAINYTOYS LIMITED
- Brainytoys Limited (BRT) is an Australia-based company engaged in the research and development of toy and game products; development of distribution and marketing network for the Company’s toy and game products, and distribution and wholesales of toys, games and hobby products through wholly owned subsidiaries.
- FISHER & PAYKEL APPLIANCES HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances Holdings (FPA) designs, manufactures and distributes household appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, dryers, dish washers and kitchen appliances.
- GLG CORP LTD
- GLG Corp (GLE) is a global supply chain manager of casual knitwear apparel to major retailers, predominantly in the United States.
- HEADLINE GROUP LIMITED
- Headline Group (HLD) is the holding company for a stable of companies involved in the manufacture and distribution of housewares and related goods.
- ISLAND SKY AUSTRALIA LIMITED
- Island Sky Australia (ISK) is engaged in marketing and development of air-to-water making machine, which draws water vapour from the air and converts it into drinking water.
- TAMAWOOD LIMITED
- Tamawood (TWD) is involved in the construction of contract homes and the sale of plan kits. In addition to generating revenue from its construction activities, the company provides project management services for builders and offers a franchise option for builders in areas outside of South East Queensland.
- WATERCO LIMITED
- Waterco commenced business in 1981 in Sydney, Australia as a distributor of PVC pipes and fittings.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)
ASX GICS Sector Company List
- Automobile & Components
- Capital Goods
- Commercial Services & Supplies
- Consumer Durables & Apparel
- Consumer Services
- Diversified Financials
- Food & Staples Retailing
- Food Beverage & Tobacco
- Health Care Equipment & Services
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Real Estate
- Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment
- Software & Services
- Technology Hardware & Equipment
- Telecommunication Services