Commercial Services & Supplies
XRF Scientific (XRF) manufactures and markets instrumentation for the scientific and analytical industries, specialised chemicals for X-Ray and other analysis and precious metal products and technical support services. Its products include laser plasma spectrometers, fusion machines and a wide range of high quality chemical fluxes. XRF was officially listed on the Australian stock market (ASX) in October 2006.
Wellcom Group (WLL) provides pre-media, digital asset management and specialty printing services to advertising agencies, retailers and corporations. Headquartered in South Melbourne, Victoria, Wellcom also has offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide. Wellcom was formed in 2000 with seven employees. It became a publicly listed company in 2005. The Company’s subsidiaries include Wellcom Moving Images Pty Limited and Keene Repro Limited. WLL shares are traded on the Australian stock market.
Webster (WBA) is a food and agribusiness based company that produces and supplies fresh produce to Australia, Asia and the UK. It operates two business groups within its industry services: Bearings & Engineering Supplies and Transport & Machinery. The company was listed on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) on 1 January, 1974.
Transerv Energy (TSV) is an ASX listed energy company which focuses on oil and gas project investment opportunities. The company has recently acquired a 10% interest in the onshore Warro Gas Project located 200km north of Perth. TSV was listed on the Australian stock market (ASX) on 10 March 2004. Its head office is situated in Brighton le Sands, New South Wales. TSV was renamed to its current name in December 2008.
Tox Free Solutions (TOX) is a Perth-based company, operating in hazardous waste management. The company provides remediation and recycling solutions for contaminated soils, water treatment and hazardous waste treatment. The company operates two treatment facilities at Port Hedland and Kwinana.
TOX listed on the Australian stock market (ASX) on 29 September, 2000. In 2004, the company undertook a major restructure to improve the business's profitability. This involved capital raising, changes in senior management and elimination of loss making activities.
Mineral Resources (MIN) is a leading integrated Australian based mining services and processing company with operations in contract crushing, general mine services infrastructure provision and recovery of base metal concentrate for export sales. It was listed on the Australian Stock Market (ASX) on 28 July, 2006. The Company’s operations are supplemented by rehabilitation and sale of heavy duty crushing and processing equipment, hire of engineering and crushing fleet plant and workshop manufacture of polyethylene pipe fittings and components.
Sterihealth (STP) is a specialist clinical waste company providing collection and disposal services to a wide variety of clients in the hospital, medical, dental, veterinary and pharmaceutical industries. The company operates throughout New South Wales, ACT, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia.
The company listed on the Australian stock market (ASX) in November 1993. In 2002, the company acquired Medipose Pty Ltd, a medical waste business in NSW. In the following year, it completed the acquisition of Nuplex Medismart.
Ecsi (ECS) is currently implementing the rollout of an enhanced security monitoring system and access control system as part of the National Alarm Reponse System (NAR system) presently being established in China. The NAR system and the live video and audio enhancements to be provided by ECSI through its wholly owned Chinese subsidiary EC21, will link institutions such as banks, military and airports. The Company listed on the Australian stock market (ASX) 1 January, 1974.
Ruralco Holdings (RHL) operates through a national footprint of businesses that specialise in rural merchandise, wool broking and livestock agency, real estate agency, fertiliser manufacture, stock feed and grain storage, distribution and handling and financial services.
Rubicor Group (RUB) provides permanent, contract and temporary recruitment services to employers and candidates, primarily in Australia and New Zealand, across a diverse range of industry sectors, candidate types and geographies. It also provides human capital solutions to employers in both countries. This public Company was listed on Australian Stock Market on 15 June, 2007.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)