Blackham Resources (BLK)

Shares / Stock Code

BLK

Stock Exchange / Sharemarket

Australian Securities Exchange

Blackham Resources (BLK) is a resource exploration and development Company principally focused on Gold. It listed on the ASX on September 28, 2006. BLK operates a joint venture - the Scaddan Energy Project with Wesfarmers Premier Coal Limited for the exploration, mining and downstream processing related with the development of the Scaddan Energy Project. BLK owns 70% interest in Scaddan Energy Joint Venture with the remaining 30% interest held by Wesfarmers Premier Coal Limited. Blackham’s focus is to make the Scaddan Energy Project into one of the premier coal to liquid ("CTL") operations in Australia. The Project hosts a world scale lignite resource of over 760 million tonnes and 5,500PJ with a potential for 380 million barrels of oil products. The Project is situated close to infrastructure and only 60 kms from deep water port and contains shallow deposit which is amenable to large scale open pit mining methods.

Zutshan Energy Pty Ltd - a subsidiary of BLK owns the 100% interest in the Zanthus lignite deposit located around 240 km's north east of Esperance in Western Australia’s Eucla Basin. GHD (Australia) Pty Ltd has estimated an inferred lignite resource of 164 million tonnes at the Zanthus project with an average thickness of 10 to 13 metres. Blackham’s Carbine North Project is situated some 60 km's northwest of the world class mining centre of Kalgoorlie-Boulder, and along strike form the Carbine Gold Mining Centre. As estimated by Resolute Ltd in 1995 an inferred gold resource of 747,600t @ 1.95 g/t Au for 46,870 oz Au connected with quartz veining is contained within Carbine North.

Blackham Resources History

BLK was incorporated in June 2006. It made its debut on the Australian Stock Exchange in September 2006. The Company focused on building a portfolio of world scale energy projects soon after its debut on ASX.

Blackham Resources (BLK) Products and Services

  • Gold

Blackham Resources (BLK) Locations and Subsidiaries

Blackham Resources Head Office
Level 1, 22 Oxford Close
West Leederville, WA, Australia, 6007
Phone: +618 9388 2967
Fax: +618 9381 5911
Email: admin@blackhamresources.com.au

Blackham Resources Subsidiaries

Zutshan Energy Pty Ltd

Other Blackham Resources Details

Blackham Resources Year Established: 2006
ACN: 119 887 606
D-U-N-S: 754774537
ABN: 18119887606

Blackham Resources (BLK) Share Price

Submitted by ASX Listed Company on 14 August, 2009 - 07:39

Download our FREE App


Signup for Free
Don't miss out on your free share trading articles.


Free Risk Money Management Calculator for those who sign up!