Banks - Australian Shares Scan
- Banks - Australian Stock Market Report
- Banks - Australian Sharemarket Scan
- ASX Stockmarket ASX200 Mid-Week Scan
- XII - LIC International Index
- XID - LIC Domestic Index
- XIC - LIC Composite Index
- Utilities - Australian Stock Market Report
- Consumer Services - Australian Stock Market Report
- Transportation - Australian Stock Market Report
Australian Banks - Australian Sharemarket Scan - Quickly browse through the charts to detect patterns and trends. Great for Technical analysis. Charts shown display 100 MA + 50 EMA and a Custom MACD signal.
Shares Scanned 17th May 2010
- Banks – Australian Shares Scan
- BANK OF QUEENSLAND LIMITED.
- Bank of Queensland (BOQ) is a company engaged in the provision of financial, banking and related services.
- BENDIGO BANK LIMITED
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited (BEN), formerly called the Bendigo Bank Limited is an Australia-based company engaged in providing its clients with a range of finance and banking services such as retail and business banking, commercial finance, foreign exchange and treasury services, funds management, financial advisory, trustee services as well as superannuation.
- COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) or Commbank is Australia's leading banking group engaged in providing integrated financial services that include business and institutional banking, retail banking, life insurance, superannuation, funds management, general insurance, broking services and other finance company activities clients from institutional, small business owners to individuals.
- WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION
- Formerly called the Bank of New South Wales, Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC) is one of the four largest and principal banks in Australia.
- AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND BANKING GROUP LIMITED
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) is actively involved in providing a range of banking and financial products and services to retail, small business, corporate and institutional clients.
- MORTGAGE CHOICE LIMITED
- Mortgage Choice (MOC) is a leading mortgage broker and provider of associated financial services. Its core business activity is the provision of specialist home loan advice to customers about a range of home loan products from banks or lenders on its panel.
- ROCK BUILDING SOCIETY LIMITED (THE)
- Rock Building Society (ROK) provides specialist retail banking services, such as home loans, insurance broking services, personal and business banking services. The Company funds loans from a combination of retail deposits and wholesale funding through securitisation.
- WIDE BAY AUSTRALIA LTD
- Wide Bay Australia (WBB) operates in the retail financial services industry. Its operations include fund raising and provision of finance for housing. WBB provides a broad range of services comprising housing loans, term and on-call deposits, insurance, foreign exchange and financial planning services.
- FIRSTFOLIO LIMITED
- Firstfolio (FFF) (formerly Affiance Group Limited) specialises in mortgage finance and related services. The company has two main business units: Wholesale Lending and Aggregation Lending.
- HOMELOANS LIMITED
- Homeloans (HOM) is a listed non-bank originator and manager of home loan mortgages with an already strong presence in Western Australia. The company is currently moving to significantly expand its eastern seaboard presence.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)
ASX GICS Sector Company List
- Automobile & Components
- Capital Goods
- Commercial Services & Supplies
- Consumer Durables & Apparel
- Consumer Services
- Diversified Financials
- Food & Staples Retailing
- Food Beverage & Tobacco
- Health Care Equipment & Services
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Real Estate
- Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment
- Software & Services
- Technology Hardware & Equipment
- Telecommunication Services