RHG Mortgage Corporation (RHG) is the company formerly known as ‘RAMS Mortgage Corporation Ltd’ (‘RAMS’) and the RHG name was adopted by the company after selling the RAMS brand name to Westpac Banking Corporation in November 2007. RAMS Home Loans Group (RHG) is a leading non-bank provider of residential home loans in Australia. Over the last five years, the company's business model has been refined to continue to drive sustainable long term growth, which includes the development of a proprietary franchise network and engagement with the growing broker market.
MyState (MYS) a non-operating holding company, is a listed diversified financial services group, providing a range of financial products and services to existing and new customers through two wholly-owned subsidiaries MyState Financial (MSF) – the authorised deposit-taking institution and Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees (TPT) – the trustee and wealth management company. Both MyState Limited and MSF are regulated by APRA and MyState Limited was enabled under Tasmanian legislation to own an authorised trustee company, i.e. TPT.
Homeloans (HOM) is a listed non-bank originator and manager of home loan mortgages with an already strong presence in Western Australia. The company is currently moving to significantly expand its eastern seaboard presence. The earnings base of HOM has historically been sourced from mortgage origination and, following on from this, loan management fees.
Firstfolio (FFF) (formerly Affiance Group Limited) specialises in mortgage finance and related services. The company has two main business units: Wholesale Lending and Aggregation Lending. FFF has undergone considerable growth since its establishment in 1988 and subsequent listing on the Australian Stock Exchange in 2000. FFF established its wholesale business in July 2000 to provide wholesale mortgage funds and mortgage management services to small and medium size originators and brokers. The Lawfund business was fully acquired by FFF in October 2007.
Wide Bay Australia (WBB) operates in the retail financial services industry. Its operations include fund raising and provision of finance for housing. WBB provides a broad range of services comprising housing loans, term and on-call deposits, insurance, foreign exchange and financial planning services. It listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on September 19, 1994 and it is headquartered in Bundaberg, Queensland.
Rock Building Society (ROK) provides specialist retail banking services, such as home loans, insurance broking services, personal and business banking services. The Company funds loans from a combination of retail deposits and wholesale funding through securitisation. The Company’s securitisation program allows it to raise funds by selling home mortgages into Special Purpose Securitisation Vehicles in exchange of issued notes to investors. ROK listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on 10 December, 1992 and it is headquartered in Rockhampton, Queensland.
Mortgage Choice (MOC) is a leading mortgage broker and provider of associated financial services. Its core business activity is the provision of specialist home loan advice to customers about a range of home loan products from banks or lenders on its panel. Mortgage Choice listed on the Australia Stock Exchange on 10 August, 2004.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) is actively involved in providing a range of banking and financial products and services to retail, small business, corporate and institutional clients. ANZ listed on the ASX on 30 September, 1969. The Company operates mainly in Australia and New Zealand. ANZ has its business operations also across the Asia Pacific regions, and in various other countries, including the United Kingdom and the United States. ANZ head office is based in Melbourne, where it first opened an office as the Bank of Australasia in the 1830s.
Bank of Queensland (BOQ) is a company engaged in the provision of financial, banking and related services. It operates network in New South Wales, Queensland, ACT, Victoria, Western Australia and Northern Territory. BOQ was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on the 24th of August 1971. Its average annual revenue reaches approximately AUD$500 million. Its headquarters is located in Brisbane, Australia. Bank of Queensland operates mainly in two business division: personal banking and business division.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited (BEN), formerly called the Bendigo Bank Limited is an Australia-based company engaged in providing its clients with a range of finance and banking services such as retail and business banking, commercial finance, foreign exchange and treasury services, funds management, financial advisory, trustee services as well as superannuation. BEN was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on the 19th of December 1985. Its average annual revenue reaches approximately AUD$1.2 million.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)