Australian Company Profiles
Virgin Australia Holdings (VAH) is an airline carrier based in Australia. The company is part of the global Virgin Group brand conceived by Sir Richard Branson. Investors can trade Virgin Australia Holdings shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) stockmarket.
Virgin Australia Holdings Company History
Zeta Petroleum (ZTA) is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company established in 2005 with a focus on Romania and Eastern Europe. The Company currently holds licenses to projects in Romania via its 100% owned subsidiary company, Zeta Petroleum (Romania) SRL. Investors can trade Zeta Petroleum shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) stockmarket.
Zeta Petroleum Company History
Vision Eye Institute (VEI) is Australia's largest provider of ophthalmic care in Australia comprising 18 dedicated ophthalmic consulting facilities, nine state of the art day surgeries and seven refractive and laser eye surgery centres along the Eastern seaboard of Australia (Vic, NSW and QLD). ophthalmology network of high quality doctors and other health care professionals (41 doctors and 400 staff) offers a broad sub-speciality service mix. Services include specialist care in the areas of cataract, refractive, glaucoma, cornea, medical and surgical retina and oculoplastics.
Volta Mining (VTM) is an emerging West Africa focussed resources company based in Perth, Australia, with current interests in the acquisition, exploration and development of iron ore and gold assets. Investors can trade Volta Mining shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) stockmarket.
Volta Mining Company History
VTM was floated on the sharemarket on 19 October, 2011. Volta Mining is in the Materials industry.
Volta Mining owns:
Whitestar Resources (WSR) is focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of copper-gold projects in the stable, pro-mining Atacama region of Northern Chile. Investors can trade Whitestar Resources (WSR) shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) stockmarket.
Whitestar Resources (WSR) Company History
WSR was floated on the sharemarket on 19 April, 2007. Whitestar Resources (WSR) is in the Materials industry.
World Oil Resources (WLR) is an Australian oil and gas exploration, investment and production company with its main operations in USA and Brazil. World Oil Resources shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) stockmarket. shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) stockmarket. shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) stockmarket.
World Oil Resources Company History
WLR was floated on the sharemarket on 1 January, 1974. World Oil Resources is in the Materials industry.
World Titanium Resources (WTR) is involved with mineral sands exploration and development. World Titanium Resources is developing the Tier 1 Toliara Sands Project north of the port of Toliara in south-west Madagascar. The Ranobe Mine is projected to produce 407,000tpa of ilmenite and 44,000tpa of zircon rich concentrate per annum over an initial 21 year mine life. This first phase of development utilises around 17% of the 959 million tonne of Mineral Resource defined at Ranobe. Investors can trade World Titanium Resources shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) stockmarket.
Yancoal Australia (YAL) is Australia's largest listed pure-play coal producers (if not the largest). Yancoal is the ninth largest pure-play coal company globally (based on reserves). The company owns open cut and underground coal mines in the Hunter Valley and mid-Western region of New South Wales and open cut mines in Queensland’s Bowen Basin. Investors can trade Yancoal Australia shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) stockmarket.
Yancoal Australia Company History
Zamanco Minerals (ZAM) is a manganese and gold exploration company with its manganese operations in the Mansa and Mkushi areas of Zambia and gold exploration properties in the Eastern Goldfields Province of the Yilgarn Craton, Western Australia. Investors can trade Zamanco Minerals shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) stockmarket.
Zamanco Minerals Company History
ZAM was floated on the sharemarket on 31 October, 2007. Zamanco Minerals is in the Materials industry.
Titan Energy is a Western Australia-based company focused on oil and gas explorer with growing interests in Australia and the United States. The Company is actively searching for oil and gas in the highly prospective onshore Perth Basin in Western Australia and internationally, where it has four active exploration assets in the USA. Investors can trade Titan Energy shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) stockmarket.
Titan Energy Company History
TTE was floated on the sharemarket on 21 March, 2005. Titan Energy is in the Energy industry.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)