Woodside Half Yearly Profit
- List of Australian Research Houses
- Is 20% Annual Return Realistic?
- How Do I Invest My First $2000?
- 20% Return Above Cash Rate Guaranteed: Would you invest?
- Should I Use Technical or Fundamental Analysis when Stock Picking?
- Best place to go to learn how to invest in the stock market
- What are the best stocks for long term investment?
- Investment Opportunity in Oil Given Recent Weakness?
- Invest in US markets from Europe online
Woodside Petroleum Dividends
WPL have declared a dividend for the first half. Interim dividend is 50 cents per share, fully franked, an increase of 4 cents on the corresponding period 1H 2009.
- Reported net profit after tax of $901 million up 40% (1H 2009 $646 million), due mainly to stronger commodity prices and the gain on the sale of Woodside’s Otway assets.
- Underlying net profit after tax of $813 million up 26% (1H 2009 $646 million).
- Revenue of $2,102 million up 45% (1H 2009 $1,446 million) largely due to stronger commodity prices.
- Production of 36.7 MMboe down 8% (1H 2009 40.1 MMboe) due to the divestment of Woodside’s Otway gas assets and natural field decline in our oil assets.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)
ASX GICS Sector Company List
- Automobile & Components
- Capital Goods
- Commercial Services & Supplies
- Consumer Durables & Apparel
- Consumer Services
- Diversified Financials
- Food & Staples Retailing
- Food Beverage & Tobacco
- Health Care Equipment & Services
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Real Estate
- Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment
- Software & Services
- Technology Hardware & Equipment
- Telecommunication Services