Low Performing Shares ASX 200
- Floats, Dividends and AGMs in the Stock Market on Thursday
- Share Market Events for Thursday.
- What up on the Share Trading Market this Week?
- Different Events on Sharemarket Thursday
- Sharemarket Dividends, EGMs and AGMs
- The Sharemarket Boardroom Schedule For Next Wednesday
- Stock Market’s Events This Thursday
- The Stock Market Events for Next Monday
- The Stock Market Diary for Tuesday
Low Performing shares for this week of the bottom 10 Australian shares which are in the ASX 200. Low performing company shares this week included: ENERGY WORLD CORPORATION LTD, TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED., JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES N.V., COMPUTERSHARE LIMITED, AUSENCO LIMITED, GUNNS LIMITED, LINC ENERGY LTD, MIRABELA NICKEL LIMITED, DOWNER EDI LIMITED, WOTIF.COM HOLDINGS LIMITED. These stocks decreased their share price by the most percentage points on the Australian share market, the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) from the previous week of trading. Other lists of Australian companies by Market capitalisation.
List of Low Performing Shares ASX 200
- ENERGY WORLD CORPORATION LTD (ASX:EWC)
- TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED. (ASX:TLS)
- JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES N.V. (ASX:JHX)
- COMPUTERSHARE LIMITED. (ASX:CPU)
- AUSENCO LIMITED (ASX:AAX)
- GUNNS LIMITED (ASX:GNS)
- LINC ENERGY LTD (ASX:LNC)
- MIRABELA NICKEL LIMITED (ASX:MBN)
- DOWNER EDI LIMITED (ASX:DOW)
- WOTIF.COM HOLDINGS LIMITED (ASX:WTF)
ENERGY WORLD CORPORATION LTD (EWC) closed this week lower at $0.43 . Energy World Corporation (EWC) is an exploration company engaged in the exploration, exploitation and production of gas and oil predominately in Australia and Indonesia. The Company also engages in the design construction, operation and maintenance of gas processing plants and gas pipelines. ENERGY WORLD CORPORATION LTD was the worst stock on the ASX 200 decreasing their stock price by -0.06 or -12.245%. ENERGY WORLD CORPORATION LTD shares can be traded by share traders on the Australian stock market. EWC is in the Utilities industry.
TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED. (TLS) ended this week weaker at $2.92 . Telstra is the biggest telecommunications carrier in Australia. They provide telecommunications and information services, including mobiles, internet, and pay television. TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED. was the second worst performing stocks on the ASX 200 shedding stock price value of -0.39 or -11.782%. TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED. shares can be bought and sold by investors on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). TLS is in the Telecommunication Services industry.
JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES N.V. (JHX) closed this week lower at $5.57 . James Hardie Industries N.V. (JHX) is a specialist manufacturer of building materials, operating in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines. The Company develops fiber cement products and systems for use in interior and exterior building construction applications. JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES N.V. was the third worst performing company on the ASX 200 decreasing their stock price by -0.7 or -11.164%. JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES N.V. shares can be traded by share traders on the Australian Stock Exchange. JHX is in the Materials industry.
COMPUTERSHARE LIMITED. (CPU) ended this week weaker at $9.23 . Computershare Limited (CPU) is a financial market service and technologies provider to other listed companies, exchanges, investors and financial institutions. COMPUTERSHARE LIMITED. was the one of the worst performers on the ASX 200 shedding stock price value of -1.1 or -10.649%. COMPUTERSHARE LIMITED. shares can be bought and sold by investors on the Australian stock market. CPU is in the Software & Services industry.
AUSENCO LIMITED (AAX) closed this week lower at $2.28 . Ausenco (AAX) is engaged in the provision of engineering and project management facilities to the mining and minerals processing industries worldwide. AUSENCO LIMITED was the a loser this week on the ASX 200 decreasing their stock price by -0.27 or -10.5888%. AUSENCO LIMITED shares can be traded by share traders on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). AAX is in the Capital Goods industry.
GUNNS LIMITED (GNS) ended this week weaker at $0.61 . Gunns Limited (GNS) is a fully integrated hardwood forest products company engaged in milling, timber processing and merchandising, building and hardware supplies merchandising and building contractors. GUNNS LIMITED was the one of the worst performing stocks on the ASX 200 shedding stock price value of -0.07 or -10.294%. GUNNS LIMITED shares can be bought and sold by investors on the Australian Stock Exchange. GNS is in the Materials industry.
LINC ENERGY LTD (LNC) closed this week lower at $1.74 . Linc Energy (LNC) operates in the energy industry and it is primarily focused on the exploration of coal, gas and diesel. LNC supplies environmentally friendly power, diesel and aviation fuels. LINC ENERGY LTD was the a loser this week on the ASX 200 decreasing their stock price by -0.18 or -9.375%. LINC ENERGY LTD shares can be traded by share traders on the Australian stock market. LNC is in the Energy industry.
MIRABELA NICKEL LIMITED (MBN) ended this week weaker at $1.93 . Mirabela Nickel (MBN) is involved in nickel production and exploration in Bahia, Brazil. Mirabela Nickel Ltd owns 100% of the world-class Santa Rita nickel sulphide mine. MIRABELA NICKEL LIMITED was the one of the worst performers on the ASX 200 shedding stock price value of -0.19 or -8.768%. MIRABELA NICKEL LIMITED shares can be bought and sold by investors on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). MBN is in the Materials industry.
DOWNER EDI LIMITED (DOW) closed this week lower at $4.49 . Downer EDI Limited (DOW) is a company engaged in the provision of infrastructure management services and comprehensive engineering services to private and public power, rail, road, mining, resource and telecommunications sectors in Australia, Asia, Europe, New Zealand and United States. DOWNER EDI LIMITED was the a losing stock this week on the ASX 200 decreasing their stock price by -0.38 or -7.803%. DOWNER EDI LIMITED shares can be traded by share traders on the Australian Stock Exchange. DOW is in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry.
WOTIF.COM HOLDINGS LIMITED (WTF) ended this week weaker at $5.00 . Wotif.com Holdings (WTF) is an online travel agency providing online accommodation booking services to in excess of 45 countries worldwide with a primary focus on Australia and New Zealand. Every month more than 205,000 bookings are made through Company's website. WOTIF.COM HOLDINGS LIMITED was the one of the worst performing stocks on the ASX 200 shedding stock price value of -0.42 or -7.749%. WOTIF.COM HOLDINGS LIMITED shares can be bought and sold by investors on the Australian stock market. WTF is in the Retailing industry.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)
ASX GICS Sector Company List
- Automobile & Components
- Capital Goods
- Commercial Services & Supplies
- Consumer Durables & Apparel
- Consumer Services
- Diversified Financials
- Food & Staples Retailing
- Food Beverage & Tobacco
- Health Care Equipment & Services
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Real Estate
- Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment
- Software & Services
- Technology Hardware & Equipment
- Telecommunication Services