Bottom Stocks ASX 100
Bottom stocks for this week of the bottom 10 Australian shares which are in the ASX 100. Among the bottom stocks this week included: TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED., JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES N.V., COMPUTERSHARE LIMITED, DOWNER EDI LIMITED, TRANSFIELD SERVICES LIMITED, TABCORP HOLDINGS LIMITED, UNITED GROUP LIMITED, LEIGHTON HOLDINGS LIMITED, BLUESCOPE STEEL LIMITED, WORLEYPARSONS LIMITED. These stocks decreased their share price by the most percentage points on the Australian share market, the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) from the previous week of trading. Other lists of Australian companies by Market capitalisation.
List of Bottom Stocks ASX 100
- TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED. (ASX:TLS)
- JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES N.V. (ASX:JHX)
- COMPUTERSHARE LIMITED. (ASX:CPU)
- DOWNER EDI LIMITED (ASX:DOW)
- TRANSFIELD SERVICES LIMITED (ASX:TSE)
- TABCORP HOLDINGS LIMITED (ASX:TAH)
- UNITED GROUP LIMITED. (ASX:UGL)
- LEIGHTON HOLDINGS LIMITED (ASX:LEI)
- BLUESCOPE STEEL LIMITED (ASX:BSL)
- WORLEYPARSONS LIMITED (ASX:WOR)
TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED. (TLS) closed this week lower at $2.92 . Telstra is the biggest telecommunications carrier in Australia. They provide telecommunications and information services, including mobiles, internet, and pay television. TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED. was the worst stock on the ASX 100 decreasing their stock price by -0.39 or -11.782%. TELSTRA CORPORATION LIMITED. shares can be traded by share traders on the Australian stock market. TLS is in the Telecommunication Services industry.
JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES N.V. (JHX) ended this week weaker at $5.57 . James Hardie Industries N.V. (JHX) is a specialist manufacturer of building materials, operating in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines. The Company develops fiber cement products and systems for use in interior and exterior building construction applications. JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES N.V. was the second worst performing stocks on the ASX 100 shedding stock price value of -0.7 or -11.164%. JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES N.V. shares can be bought and sold by investors on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). JHX is in the Materials industry.
COMPUTERSHARE LIMITED. (CPU) closed this week lower at $9.23 . Computershare Limited (CPU) is a financial market service and technologies provider to other listed companies, exchanges, investors and financial institutions. COMPUTERSHARE LIMITED. was the third worst performing company on the ASX 100 decreasing their stock price by -1.1 or -10.649%. COMPUTERSHARE LIMITED. shares can be traded by share traders on the Australian Stock Exchange. CPU is in the Software & Services industry.
DOWNER EDI LIMITED (DOW) ended this week weaker at $4.49 . Downer EDI Limited (DOW) is a company engaged in the provision of infrastructure management services and comprehensive engineering services to private and public power, rail, road, mining, resource and telecommunications sectors in Australia, Asia, Europe, New Zealand and United States. DOWNER EDI LIMITED was the one of the worst performers on the ASX 100 shedding stock price value of -0.38 or -7.803%. DOWNER EDI LIMITED shares can be bought and sold by investors on the Australian stock market. DOW is in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry.
TRANSFIELD SERVICES LIMITED (TSE) closed this week lower at $3.20 . Transfield Services (TSE) extends services in the areas of operations, maintenance, and asset and project management. It caters services to major businesses in the resources and industrial, infrastructure services and property and facilities management fields. TRANSFIELD SERVICES LIMITED was the a loser this week on the ASX 100 decreasing their stock price by -0.21 or -6.158%. TRANSFIELD SERVICES LIMITED shares can be traded by share traders on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). TSE is in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry.
TABCORP HOLDINGS LIMITED (TAH) ended this week weaker at $6.29 . Tabcorp Holdings Limited (TAH) is engaged on providing gambling, leisure and other entertainment services. Tabcorp owns and manages Sydney's Star City Hotel and Casino and the three branches of Jupiter Hotels and Casino located in Gold Coast, Townsville and Brisbane. TABCORP HOLDINGS LIMITED was the one of the worst performing stocks on the ASX 100 shedding stock price value of -3.7 or -5.556%. TABCORP HOLDINGS LIMITED shares can be bought and sold by investors on the Australian Stock Exchange. TAH is in the Consumer Services industry.
UNITED GROUP LIMITED. (UGL) closed this week lower at $13.77 . United Group (UGL) is Australia's leading broad-based infrastructure and services group. Its principal activities incorporate industrial maintenance, manufacturing and engineering services, and development and maintenance of resources and industrial properties. UNITED GROUP LIMITED. was the a loser this week on the ASX 100 decreasing their stock price by -0.79 or -5.426%. UNITED GROUP LIMITED. shares can be traded by share traders on the Australian stock market. UGL is in the Capital Goods industry.
LEIGHTON HOLDINGS LIMITED (LEI) ended this week weaker at $28.90 . Leighton Holdings (LEI) is known as the parent company of a group consisted of Thiess, Leighton Contractors, Leighton Asia (Northern), Leighton Asia (Southern), John Holland and Leighton Properties, which all focus on project development as well as contracting businesses with activities including facilities management , operations and maintenance, environmental services, contract mining and engineering and building construction. LEIGHTON HOLDINGS LIMITED was the one of the worst performers on the ASX 100 shedding stock price value of -1.64 or -5.37%. LEIGHTON HOLDINGS LIMITED shares can be bought and sold by investors on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). LEI is in the Capital Goods industry.
BLUESCOPE STEEL LIMITED (BSL) closed this week lower at $2.32 . Operating mainly in the Asia Pacific, North America and Europe, BlueScope is now one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of steel products. BLUESCOPE STEEL LIMITED was the a losing stock this week on the ASX 100 decreasing their stock price by -0.13 or -5.306%. BLUESCOPE STEEL LIMITED shares can be traded by share traders on the Australian Stock Exchange. BSL is in the Materials industry.
WORLEYPARSONS LIMITED (WOR) ended this week weaker at $22.19 . WorleyParsons (WOR) is a specialist provider of engineering design and project related services as well as maintenance and reliability support services to diversified industrial segments, with a focus on hydrocarbons, power, minerals and metals, and infrastructure and environment sectors. WORLEYPARSONS LIMITED was the one of the worst performing stocks on the ASX 100 shedding stock price value of -1.21 or -5.171%. WORLEYPARSONS LIMITED shares can be bought and sold by investors on the Australian stock market. WOR is in the Energy industry.
- What Are Broker Recommendations?
- Free Tickets to Trading & Investing Seminar & Expo ($18) Brisbane 2013
- Stock Calc App
- All About Warrants
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Features
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: Domestic ETFs
- Introduction to Exchange Traded Funds: International ETFs
- Exchange Traded Commodities
- Exchange Traded Commodities: In Summary
- How much Should I Pay for an Option?
- Options Trading: Time Value
- Options Pricing
- Why You Should Trade Index Options
- How to Weather out Flat Markets Using Options
- Australian Stock Scan
- Australian Online Share Trading
- List of Trading Books
- Interesting Thoughts about the Australian Dollar
- What's the Meaning of Hawkish?
- Do You Know How To Use the P/E Ratio
- Trading, Religion and Politics - Do They Have Anything in Common?
- Shares that are Volatile that Double and Half in the Short Term
- Telstra (TLS) T3
- Margin Call by E-mail
- The Cost of Holding a Position
- Lack of Disclosure: Compensation from ASX Listed Company
- Unrealistic Returns and Benchmarks
- CMC Markets Down
- Quality versus Quantity Forex Trading
- Woolworths 1H Sales $30.7bn up 3.2%
Date added 31-01-2013
- ASIC Fines CommBank's CommSec
Date added 25-09-2012
- Industry Super Network Calls to Ban High Frequency Trading (HFT)
Date added 22-09-2012
- NAB Launches Online Share Trading Platform
Date added 19-09-2012
- Reserve Bank of Australia Says 23 Countries Holding AUD
Date added 18-09-2012
- Australia Post Digital Mailbox
Date added 10-09-2012
- Winners and Losers of Trading for Week 2
Date added 16-01-2012
- 2012's First Week of the Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 09-01-2012
- 2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-01-2012
- Best and Worst Pre-Christmas Traded Stocks
Date added 30-12-2011
- Trading Winners and Losers for Dec. 12-16
Date added 19-12-2011
- Best and Worst Traded Stocks for Dec. 5-9
Date added 13-12-2011
- Top 3 Best and Worst Traded Stocks
Date added 05-12-2011
- ASX Glitch Trading Halt
Date added 27-10-2011
- Worst Trade Stocks (and the Best)
Date added 06-08-2011
Top 150 Public Companies Listed on the Australian Stockmarket as at 29/05/2009
- BHP Billiton
- Westpac Banking Corporation (WBC)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Telstra (TLS)
- News Corporation (NWS)
- Woolworths Limited(WOW)
- Woodside Petroleum Limited (WPL)
- Rio Tinto
- Westfield Group (WDC)
- Westfarmers Limited (WES)
- QBE Insurance
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCM)
- Origin Energy Limited (ORG)
- Santos Limited (STO)
- AMP Limited (AMP)
- Macquarie Group (MQG)
- Foster’s Group Limited (FGL)
ASX GICS Sector Company List
- Automobile & Components
- Capital Goods
- Commercial Services & Supplies
- Consumer Durables & Apparel
- Consumer Services
- Diversified Financials
- Food & Staples Retailing
- Food Beverage & Tobacco
- Health Care Equipment & Services
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Real Estate
- Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment
- Software & Services
- Technology Hardware & Equipment
- Telecommunication Services